10: what a distraction

You hid from afar after gathering all the information needed. You knew you had to pass the information to him. But all those thoughts of you and him...

Those distracting thoughts... You just hid behind the tree. Damn it. How am I supposed to approach him? This was supposed to be a normal mission. You didn't show it... But you were controlling your thoughts on him the entire mission.

You didn't know how to continue this. You have to act normally.

Just then he approached you " yo yuki. "

You shocked " ka... Kakashi? "

Kakashi: what's wrong?

Yuki: nothing. I've got the information of the kidnappers. Basic ones, like how they look like.

He took it from your hands " arigato. "

Yuki: ok. Ja, I'm leaving now.

Kakashi: leaving? Weren't you supposed to help me continue my mission?

Yuki: my mission is to give you information / catch the boy alive. You can just call me when you need me. Here, you can kuchiyose me with this.

You passed him a piece of paper with special writings on it.

Kakashi:..... Erm....

Yuki: don't waste resources you know. We have a tight use of men. So see ya.

He grabbed your arm " yuki. " That's it... You blushed. You swing his hand away " what? Stand there." you moved a few step backwards.

Kakashi:..... Daijobu?

1) " hai. "

2) " of course not. "
___________________________________

1)
" hai. "

Yuki: just what?

Kakashi: I can't solo this mission. I need back up. Hokage said you would definitely help me.

If you chose < 2)decline > earlier :
Damn that hokage. He tricked me. You thought.

Yuki:... Fine.
___________________________________

2)
" of course not. "

Yuki: you're distracting me!! Like always. So annoying.

Kakashi: eh?

Yuki: I'm going back now.

Kakashi: I really need your help. Hokage said you would help me.

Yuki: you're just using hokage against me. I hate you for that. Fine.