That did not just happen!

I placed my hand on his face, gently. slowly linguring above his lips, wanting to give him the craving that he wanted me. He leaned in closer. And I slowly smirked against his lips, and laughed.

Yes, I laughed! 

I have never been good at staying serious any way, and Amy new that. And with that she burst out laughing as well. We were in fits at him with a shocked, clueless, but cute expression on his face.

"OMG! I-I-I thought you was almost gonna go through with it!" She said between burst of laughter, i actually thought she was gonna wet herself.

"I know, I'm such a good actress, did you believe it?" I said calming down from the intense laughter, that had situated around the room. James still looked puzzled, and let out a sigh.

"What the eff, is going on?" he said confused and a hint of anger.

"I'm not really going to kiss you! Like any one would expect that! Do you really think I'm that easy?"

"I thought we was meant to make it believable, what are people gonna say when we don't kiss around school?"

"Oh for God's sake!" and there i just plant a soft and gentle, yet something that looked passionate kiss on the lips. Nothing major but something that people wouldn't think anything of.

After the kiss I looked into his eyes, once i had finished the kiss. He looked breath taken. I know imgood but that was actually a lovely kiss.

I gave him a small smirk and whispered gently against his lips......"See, nothing to worry about" I gave him a small wink and got off his lap. He just said nothing. For an 18 year old, you would expect him to be used to it.

"Ermmm....Yeah, I'm going out for a while"

"Want me to come with you, sweet cheeks?" I said with a wink and a hint of sarcasm.

"Ha, erm I'll pick you up tomorrow and we shall go to school together, make it more believable." He smiled and went.

Part of me was shocked of what he just said and done, he normally wouldn't of done that he would of teased me, and mocked me. Something was up and I, being the wonderful, pretend girlfriend I am, had to come to the bottom of it.

Me and Amy said our goodbyes, and she offered to drive me home, but I decided to walk to clear my mind, and I actually loved the beach at this time, peaceful, calming and quite.

------

"YOU!"

I shifted round to have a look at the person screeching at me........It was Aaron.

"You, did not come round mine? And I have had Ricky at my door wondering where you were for your surprise date!"

"SHIT! I forgot. I was on my way to yours now, but I completely forgot about the date. What did you tell him?" I asked him breathlessly.

"I said that an emergency came up round Amy's, he completely understood and said he would talk to you tomorrow about it."

"Thankyou, you don't understand how much of a friend you are!"

He blushed and giggled. It wouldn't surprise me if he turned out gay.

I explained everything to him, and told him about our plan and stuff, he agreed and decided to help me keep it a secret. 

Now just one sleep to go, before I get swamped tomorrow with questions. Isn't my life exciting?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

PLEASE VOTE!!!

PLEASE TELL PEOPLE TO READ IT!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!

GIVE ME IDEA'S AND I MAY PICK ONE CAUSE YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND AWESOME FANS!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Meggi <3