Step 1-Getting my revenge

After Jake had interrupted my home i walked over to Amy's to tell her what happened and my plan, i know she will go for it as she wanted to get revenge on Jake as much as myself.

I slowly walked up her drive way, as her brother was washing the car. He had blondish short hair, a soft 6 pack nothing to musclefied, and he was wearing blue surfer shorts. He looked amazing, as always. What Amy didn't know was at her 16th birthday party, me and James kissed, it was breathtaking, but we do have to keep it a secret, so shh! I walked past and he whistled, i looked at him with my 'are you kidding me' look, and he gave me a wink, so i put my tongue out at him, when a crash came from the front door. 

"DONT DO THAT TO HER YOU PERV" ..........it was Amy.

"Chill babes, we were just joking, but i have gossip and a plan and it involves your brother?" 

 I was looking at her hopefully so she would give me the all clear. 

James piped up at that point, remind me why he has suh a big gob."Wait, wait, wait, you can't do that without asking me, i might be busy"

"SHUT UP JAMES" me and Amy just screamed at him, he did a puppy dog face which is like thecutest thing. 

"Your doing what she says and thats final, she is having trouble and unfortunatly people think your hot so you are going to have to help her." 

I knew she would pull through for me, she always does and she knew i had a good plan, just by themischievous smile i had on my face.

We sat in the front room, with tea and biscuits (yes, you may not think it but every english person has done it, don't lie) and me and Amy explained the situation and what happened to James. Then i informed them with my plan. Amy thought it was brilliant. James on the other hand was not impressed. I knew it would take a lot to get him into the plan, so i thought of another one. He could date my gorgeous, half french friend. In which i could use him as my fake boyfriend until this was solved and i got my own back. 

He deffinatly agreed when i showed him a picture of her. All i had to do now was now grab the attention of everyone in the school about my new boyfriend.......and how was i gonna do that.