Bad Peter

You froze in place when he said your name.
"Can you see me?" You whispered cautiously.
"Yes," he said confused.
"How are you seeing me?"
"What are you talking about? You're right in front of me."
"The shadow trapped me in the ghost/shadow world and said that until you finish your job that can come back." He looked at you moving his hand up to your cheek. You felt his warm hand on you and felt like you could have melted on the spot.
"If your trapped in the ghost/shadow world, why can I touch you?"
"Maybe because you're the most powerful person their is." The both of smiled. You grabbed him by his chest and kept there. He warm and real, nothing like the weird place you've been stuck at. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your head.
"I didn't think that I could do back there. It just made me remember from when I was going to take your heart."
"Hey, don't think of that. You did what you had to. Now Henry is dead and you can't die," you said looking up at him. He was looking up into the branches.
"I don't think he's dead," he said worried. "I can feel him inside me and I want to obey it. I just have to absorb it and it'll be fine." You stood up on the branch and helped him stand up.
"Why don't we enjoy the heart while we can, just in case the others show up," you said putting your arms around his neck. He smiled and then kissed you on the lips gently. He moved his arms to your back and touched your skin. You felt electricity buzz at his touch. You jumped up into his arms. He held you close. His lips left yours.
"I love you to the end of the world," he whispered. You smiled and went back to kissing him. He stopped you and set you down to sit down. You sat by him and held his hand. "Whats wrong?" You asked looking at him. He was think about something.
"I just feel so guilty for letting the shadow into your mind, trapping you, and then hiding your body."
"Peter, it's not your fault. I was weak and didn't think straight when I pushed earlier." He looked at you, his face hurt. You couldn't stand him like this. You looked into the magical web of him and saw that his good innocent side was out. You liked that part, but it was just to much sometimes. So you pulled out the bad side. You got out of the web and saw an instant change. He smirked and grabbed your face and kissing you on the mouth and down your neck. His hands made their way to your back again buzzing with every touch. You grabbed him from under the arms.
You couldn't remember the rest except for the electricity pulsing through your veins. It had stopped at the sound of vines whipping around and shouting. Peter stopped and zapped away. You fixed yourself to look a little bit more presentable and then floated down to where you could see Emma, Snow, and the queen captured by vines and tied around the base of the tree. They couldn't see you of course. They were struggling to get out of their trap.
"Well well well, I see that you've found your way to my thinking tree," Peter said coming out of the shadows. He looked at you and winked. You went away to not distract him.
You flew to the camp and saw that it was empty. The lost boys, including Felix, were gone along with some of their things. You flew back into the air and saw that there was a smaller camp, the charmingly, where the lost boys were tied up back to back. Henry was laying down on a make shift bed were Prince Charming was tending to him. You went down to the lost boys who seemed happy to be happy being there. You went Dow to Felix and waited for him to notice you, it didn't work. You went and looked at his magical web, pulled a few strings and got out. It took a second but he noticed you kept his cool.
"What are you doing here?" He whispered in sassy tone. He only used it in front others and he using it now to look normalish.
"What's going on here Felix? And how did they find Peter?" You yelled at him.
"Look, they convinced the others to give away Peter's hiding place. I won't give in."
"What are doing with him, he took the kid's heart already."
"The boy isn't dead yet. They're taking it back." You remembered what Peter said earlier.
"Can I stop it?"
"Seeing that you're translucent. No."
"Thanks for helping," you said under your breath and went to check on the boy. He wasn't moving, but you saw that rise and fall of his chest. You felt like killing him on the spot to give Peter a better chance. You grabbed a spike from nearby and held it above his chest ready to puncture his body with the weapon. You millimeters away when the queen, Snow White, and Emma scams from the brush with Henry's glowing heart. The world around you collapsed. Your heart racing. You dropped the spike and flew as fast as you could to Peter.

A/n Hey guys, sorry for yet another long break from the newest chapter, but it's better late then never. Thank for the support for this fanfic so much. Ilysm