Survival

"Great, just great. I'm going insane. It's all a dream and I'm going to wake up in that stupid foster home and this will all be over," you say to yourself. You sit on the beach waiting for something to happen. Nothing happens. You decide to grab some wood from the jungles edge and some tissue paper from a battered bag from your backpack to make a fire. You try to find a box of matches in you bag finding one left.
"Please work," you pray to yourself. You strike it once and flames ignite, you put it in the makeshift campfire. In a few minutes the fire grows into a big ball of warmth of light and warmth. You curl up next to the fire with a thin blanket you carry and using your backpack as a pillow. You fall asleep knowing somewhere in your mind that you'll wake up to the miserable life you once had.

You woke up to water being dumped on you from a bucket. You jolt up screaming and looking around seeing that a group of people were circled around you. The Lost Boys were circled around you.
"Well well well, the girl is awake," the tallest boy said. His face was covered with a hood and was carrying a club on his shoulder. Something reminded you of the voice.
"Thanks a lot for ruining my clothes and my blanket," you say to him. You look at the boy straight into the shadow of the hood were his eyes should be.
"(Y/n)?" He says as he pulls off his hood. You know the face, you knew it you whole life. It was Felix, your big brother.
"Oh my god Felix, it really you. I thought you ran away and forgot about me," you say as you run up to hug him. He hugs you back.
"I thought you forgot about me after Pan's shadow took me."
"You were taken by a shadow too?" You ask confused.
"Things at Neverland aren't like they say in the story books and movies. This place is dark and cruel. You need to hide before Peter Pan finds you," Felix said with concern in his tone.
"Why do I have to hide from Peter Pan?"
"Because his shadow doesn't bring girls here, someone else's shadow brought you here."
Felix gives you a knife and some extra clothes for hiding. He sends you off with another hug and a gentle kiss on the head. With a push into the jungle you on your own again. "I "I just saw my brother after three years and what does he do? He sends me into a jungle that he probably doesn't even know. He also said that I have watch out for Peter Pan?" You angrily whisper to yourself and trail off until you fall down a small cliff landing not to far from a camp. You see the boys and Felix enter the camp and they are greeted by another boy was a little shorter than Felix. He was wearing all green and had brown hair. You decide to move closer to them. You walk slowly until you break a twig. The group stops what their doing and looks in the direction where you are. You have no idea what to do, you a deer in the head lights.
"It seems we have a guest with us boys," the boy in the green says to the boys and to you.