Elizabeth Moves In

Start from the beginning

I take notice to the cast on her arm. The nurse hands me medicine and then walks away.

"Elijah." Elizabeth greets.

"Hi." He answers coldly.

I roll my eyes and start pushing her wheelchair.

We get to his car and she stands up slowly.

"I'll go take the wheelchair back." Elijah offers.

Suddenly Elizabeth grabs my shirt and snatches me to her.

"He is mine! Stay away from him."

"I think you're letting your feelings get in the way of this."

"Shut up he's mine, so don't even try!"

We hear footsteps approach and she lets go of me.

I get in the front seat with Elijah and replay the events in my mind. Shock comes over me.

Elizabeth will get her heart broken.

I sit back and smile as anger and revenge settle in me. I know I'm not being nice. She can rot in hell as long as I make heaven and I don't think I'll make it after what I'm thinking of doing.

I put my hand on top of Elijah's and give it a little squeeze. "Thanks for the ride Elijah."

He turns and smiles at me. "No problem, Princess."

"Princess?" Elizabeth asks.

"Anyway though, we should probably start on the project. I'm not sure about you coming over to Beatrice's place, because it's kinda crowded now." I hint, looking back at Elizabeth.

I lay my head down on his chest he snickers.

"I knew you'd come around, Princess."

I try not to scoff. He thought! "I couldn't resist you for long." I snicker.

He chuckles. "No one can, but anyway, just be at my place around noon."

He wraps his arm around me and it feels great. It so warm and safe. Just like when my dad did it. I look up at Elijah.

Oh my God, he looks so flawless. His beautiful skin is so smooth. I move my hand on his strong chest. Whoa, I'm starting to get carried away. I really want to kiss him. Is that bad? That I want to kiss his beautiful neck.

"Eliza!" Elizabeth snarls. "What are you doing to my boyfriend?"

"You're what?" Elijah asks.

I grip Elijah's hand. He glanced at my face and my eyes silently beg for him but to tell her right now.

He sighs and turns back to the road. He turns on the radio and Earned it by Chief Keef.

Elijah and I say the words to the song.

Elizabeth scoffs.

We soon pull up to the house.

We get out and Elijah walks us to the door.

"Thanks Barbarian." I tell him.

"Don't call him a Barbarian! He is anything but! You will not disrespect my boyfriend." Elizabeth exclaims.

"That's enough!" Elijah demands. "We aren't together, and never will be. Yeah we fucked, so?"

Elizabeth gasps. "So?"

"Yeah, so. You knew you weren't the first." He shrugs then turns to me. "I'll see you later Eliza."

Tears cloud in her eyes as he walks away and I open the door and walk in.