Introduction and the basics

First of all, get a cup of your preferred warm beverage. Maybe you prefer coffee, or maybe you are on of those who poison their water with leaves and call it tea. Perhaps even one who likes to drink liquified chocolate? Or are you one of those alcoholics, that want to feel the warmth from both alcohol and warm liquid so you decided to drink spiced wine? Or maybe you wanted soup, but had none and decide that broth is also an acceptable choice? Sorry I'm trailing off, this is no cookbook sadly.

So now that you've gotten your hot beverage, find a comfortable sitting position. Get a blanket. Light a candle. Scented if you really have to, but it's not necessary. Feeling comfy? Feeling the warm drink running through your body? That's the Zodiac power flowing through you my friend! You are now one step closer to understand the Zodiacism!

Note, the warmth is actually NOT zodiac power, it is actually just the hot liquid dispersing it's heat energy in your body, but for all intends and purposes, let's pretend it is Zodiac Power.

While reading each chapter in this book, I will give you a guide to make your very own Zodiac reading a based on each star sign. Each chapter from here on will therefor be named after its appropriate star sign. But before we begin there is one simple rule you must follow in each star sign. Do not, and I repeat, do not reveal the secrets of Zodiacism! Unless someone asks nicely, or is willing to give a good sum of money for them. Preferably the later. Now, let us get down to the zodiac signs!

Beware that since I'm a busy man, not all star signs have been made from the beginning. But you needn't worry! If you can't find your star sign, it will soon be there! The power of Zodiacism compels me to write it, at some point at least!