A Funny French Wii

Ally's POV:

Beep Beep...
A buzzing noise woke me as I rolled out of bed and saw I had a text from Stevie...

It had been a few months sice the pool party and-

WTF! what the actual fuck, I'm confused! What the hell is this supposed to mean!

The first text Stevie ever sent me was a picture of a Wii (you know, the Nintendo gaming console) except it was wearing a beret, and it had a fake mustache stuck to it, and it was smoking a cigar. I have no idea what the text meant. I'm just really confused.

I googled a WikiHow article on how to respond to a weird text from a girl you like; not that I like Stevie I just admire her and she's super cool and really attractive.

Stevie's POV:

"Guys, do you think it was maybe to weird, like, as a conversation starter? I don't want to scare her off, this girl! She's really cool, and cute. I would love to be her friend, at least."
I rushed, panicking, thinking Ally would probably never talk to me again. Ungggh! Why did I have to be so weird?
"Hey Stevie, don't worry, it's not that weird," someone said in attempt to comfort me.
"Besides," said Gaby, "if Ally can't handle a bit of weirdness there's no way she'd be able to be your friend!"
"But I want her to be my friend!" I whined.
"Ooooh, do you like her," teased Bria.
"What, no! Of course not. I just want to be her friend so she can take me shopping, she has really great style!" And that was the truth, I didn't like Ally, at least not in that way. Did I?

Ally's POV:

A few days had passed since I received that weird but kinda funny text, and I decided I was over thinking it.

Yo girl, what u up too?

I sent cautiously, wondering what Stevie's response would be.

Stevie's POV:

beep beep
My phone notified me of another text I checked it quickly.

Ally Hills: Yo girl, what u up to?

Oh God, that was a response to that weird text I sent her almost a week ago, she probably thought I was a loony or something. I had almost forgotten that text, dammit.

Hey

I sent back. I wonder where this will go...

Hey guys, authur's note here. You probably noticed the change from third person to first person. I feel like I get a lot less detail this way but it means i can compact more story into shorter spaces soooo...

Anyway feedback is appresiated. I can always redo this too first person. Please say which you prefer! (but remember I'm lazy so tbh I'll probably just continue in 1st person coz it's easier)