Planning a Party

Hannah gazed at the small luminescent rectangular screen, squinting to read the names as she scrolled through the contacts list on her phone. I should have thought about this earlier she mused quietly, throwing a dinner party, but who to invite? 

Later that day...

Bzzt bzzt
Ally's dresser was emitting a buzzing noice that in the stage of not quite asleep but not quite awake she could neither recognise nor do anything about as she rolls over in a useless attempt to get back to sleep.
"Uggghh" an exhausted groan and some foul language is muttered under over what ungodly hour of the morning had she been woken up at this time. Bleary eyed, her hand stretches out to the top of the dresser fumbling awkwardly for the offending noise maker. Pressing the power button on the phone and blinking as the awfully bright light burns into her eyes. "Shit! Why do they make this so powerful," Ally mutters, toning the brightness down and checking the time
10:34          "Fuck!" Ally realizes that she's slept in, like, a lot.
1 text           Now that's strange. Wondering who it's from and what it is Ally quickly unlocks her phone and checks the text. It's from Hannah Witton; a cool youtuber, even though she's straight. She makes sex advice videos, if I remember correctly. Ally thinks for a bit. It's an invite to a dinner party.

"Sure, I'll come" Ally texts before rolling onto her side for another '5 minutes' of sleep.
When she next wake up it's ten past 11.

Around the same time... At Stevie's house...

Looking down at her phone screen Stevie sees the contact name, and chuckles softly to herself remembering one of the blondes particularly amusing videos, "That's cool," she texts back in response to Hannah Witton's invite to a dinner party later this week. Then she decides whether or not to go. "I probably did that in the wrong order," she wonders aloud to no one in particular as she settles that it would be a good idea to go.