The Date and Drunk Kisses

Raven's P.O.V

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Let's get this over with.

I got up and went downstairs and there James was.

He was a very attractive man. Who could have any woman he wanted. Yet he chose me. Someone who didn't want his affection.

Or his attention.

He walked me to his car and we went to one if his clubs.

Shocker.

I mentally cringe when he places his hand on my back. My dress is backless and he was taking full advantage of that fact.

My father told me I should ware it to impress him.

And even though I didn't want to I put it on anyways.

We sat at a table. A performer was on the stage and a waiter came and brought us drinks.

I looked at the cup. It was a red wine. Yuck. I had only one type of wine I liked. And no one had it but my friends bar.

He makes the wine himself. And he sells me the wine for rent.

My father is also a mafia boss. But not a big shot like James. Ricky wants to get it big so his plan is to work for James then he'll have knowledge of how to run our dad's gang.

James agreed cause then he has a reason to see me.

I became friends with William when he started dating my cousin.

Now their married and expecting in 3 months.

I bought the bar for them as a wedding gift. I keep other bosses from buying it.

We spilt the money. And make really good money.

I sigh as I ask for a water.

James starts to have conversations with me. I answer politely but shortly.

He mostly talked about himself and what future I would have with him.

I just looked at the stage and got lost in my thoughts.

My thoughts drifted to Harveys partner Blake.

His blue eyes drew me in and the way he smiled and looked at me made my heart beat faster then ever.

The rest of the date was terrible. James got to drunk and tried to seduce me.

I was able to flirt with him to get him into a taxi and told him I'll meet him there for fun. But he had to get in bed.

Like a little kid on Christmas he happily got in.

When he left I got a cab to go to my bar.

I walked in and sat at the bar.

A bar tender named Henry came up. A grin, a wine glass and my bottle in his hands.

I smirked at him

He filled it.

"Can I get some sticks?" I asked. He nodded and went to the kitchen.

I took a sip and closed my eyes as the light burn hit me. I hate the burning wine whiskey and beer have. This wine has a very slight burn but dies have a bit of a burning after taste.

It was a strawberry blush wine.

"Ditching your date?" I jumped hearing that deep British voice whisper in my ear.

I looked to see Blake as he stood beside me. His eyebrow cocked questionly.

I nodded and he sat down.

"Um. He's actually waiting in bed for me. But...." I grinned as I took a sip. He chuckled.

"So you are?" He said.

"It's his fault he got drunk. But oh well it was an awful date. Not that I've been on many. But yeah." I said.

Henry came up with my snack.

"I'll have a whiskey please. And some loaded fries." Blake ordered.

Henry nodded and poured him a whiskey.

We talked all night.

I admit. I was getting tipsy.

He only had the one whiskey and the rest of the time he had tea.

He listened as I told him my story. How I have always been trained to be obedient and submissive. Always told what to do. Everything.

He drove me home and helped me inside.

I was happy to have my own place.

"Blake? Am I selfish for thinking what I think?" I asked.

"No. You have your own dreams. You should go for them." He said.

I looked at him.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked bluntly.

He looked at me shocked and his whole face turned red.

He started stuttering.

I grabbed him by his tie and yanked him to me and my lips pushed against his.

I broke away.

"I don't want him to be my first kiss." I whispered.

He then kissed me.

One hand was on my waist. The other on my neck his thumb brushing my cheek.

I opened my mouth for him.

I moaned and so did he.

I started tugging him with me to my roim. But he stopped me.

"No Raven. We cant. I will not take advantage of you in this state. Your drunk and emotional. I know. I've done this before. It was a mistake. I felt horrible. And the fact you gave me your first kiss. I can't take your virginity." He said a bit out of breath.

I was as well.

"If you want me to do that we have to be in a relationship. I won't dishonor you that way. Let's get you into bed and rest. I'll leave my number in your phone." I nodded.

He walked me to my room. Then I fell asleep.

----

Blake's P.O.V

I saw she was asleep so put my number on her phone then got a glass of water and a Tylenol.

Then I went home.

The feel of her soft lips staked their claim on my mind.