There was a key hole in the roof of the dollhouse.

"I feel like the ghost wanted us to see this." Ashley guessed.

"Why? What?!" Chris asked.

I put the key in and twisted it, and the dollhouse opened up.

The dollhouse looked like a replica of the lodge. The way the dolls were positioned reminded me of something.

"Woah, woah woah-" Chris murmured. "What is going on here?" He asked.

"Oh god! It's like-"

Chris interrupted Ashley, "It's not 'like' anything. that's us. Hiding there waiting for Hannah. Last year."

Everyone was positioned exactly where they were when the prank was occurring. Chris and Josh were upstairs passed out, and I saw Beth and I, standing there. I was trying to wake Josh up.

"But... It's so accurate, I mean that's exactly where I was sitting... And that's where Matt was..." Ashley mentioned.

"This was set up by someone. Who was there" Chris argued.

"Or maybe by something that was watching..." I suggested.

Chris looked at both of us, "Maybe it's a warning. I think someone... I think someone put this here to mess with us."

"This is too screwed up..." I gulped.

"No it has to be the ghost, it's trying to tell us the maniac killed Hannah and Beth!" Ashley disagreed.

"I think it's this bastard, and he's... He's trying to fuck with our heads." Chris said.

"Why are you denying what is right here in front of our faces. You saw the ghost, you know what's going on." I insisted.

"Exactly! Why would he set this all up, Chris?" Ashley agreed with me.

"He's trying to tell us he's going to come after us all too." He explained

Just then the dolls head moved over to the side by itself and its eyes opened. We all jumped back. The roof to the dollhouse opened.

There was a diary inside of it. It was Hannah's.

Ashley opened it up and we read it. 'Mom finally agreed. The invitations are out! The party is gonna happen!! I HATE that I have to wait :(
So far Ash, Matt, (Y/N), & Sam have said definitely yes. Nothing from mike... :('

We flipped to the second page. 'O.M.G!! Mike confirmed!! He phoned Josh this afternoon :D'

Ashley flipped to the last page and read it out loud, "...'everyone being together here... on the mountain... Is gonna be so awesome... Cozy fires and hot tubs... And OMG Mike... I am so... psyched to spend some time with him' I can't read this! It's so sad..."

We put the diary back and heard one of the doors unlock. "What was that?" Ashley asked Chris.

"It came from down there." He pointed down the hallway. We opened the door and some kind of terrifying face popped out of nowhere. Chris went after it and the door shut behind him, leaving me and ash on the other side.