10 Stuck in the celeb's dressing room

"Hey Julie..." I stopped rambling and looked at Naomi with fear, "I know this is probably really confusing" Uhm yeah, it's really confusing, I mean, how would you react if the girl who made it her life goal to ruin your life shows up in front of your door with a smile and a nice friendly vibe? "Strawberry Cheesecake, you're still the same Julie" she said, laughing at my choice of ice-cream.

"I didn't really change much" I mumbled. "Look...Naomi, I'm just wondering, what are you doing here?" I asked. Gosh I wish my parents were here, at least ANYONE alive. I'm sort of scared to be here with her without any witnesses.

"I want to talk... I swear I'm not the same anymore, I got over Max...and I really want to do some serious apologizing," She said. Either she's genuine or she's a really good actress... "Please believe me" She said, pleadingly.

I actually felt a tug in my heart, why am I born so nice? "Uhm... yeah, I guess we could...talk?"

"You don't sound convinced by your own answer" She laughed. "I mean...I get it if you hate me" No Naomi, I don't hate you, I'm just not extremely happy about your existence. "I did made school hell for you...but England taught me a lesson"

I looked at her with a small smile but she knew how skeptical I am about all of this and nodded sadly. "Look... Max is upstairs sleeping..." she twitched when I said that... Bad Idea mentioning that.

"Ohh..." she said, but smiled anyway "It's alright, I'm over him..."

"I'm just saying that, if we talk here, and Max wake up— it's not going to be pretty" She nodded.

"Wanna go hang at the beach?" She asked...well, the beach isn't so far from my house, and there's a lot of witnesses there, she can't do anything bad to me.

"Sure... lemme go change" I said, turning around running up the stairs. It's not like she's gonna kill me...At least, she won't kill me in front of a lot of witnesses, and I really did need to talk to her and have some closure.

(Naomi's POV)

This girl is just plain stupid, she doesn't know how to protect herself. I mean, if one day a robber or a psychotic murderer comes up to her and told her they just wants to be friends, hell she's gonna buy it. Wait, why do I care?

Suddenly, my phone dinged 'hey, we're having lunch right now, and Gary wants you to come -William' I smirked. My plan is brilliant, it's gonna hurt little Julie so bad.

'Sorry, doing a bunch of stuff, cya guys tonight? we can talk about your girl :] -Naomi' What's my plan you asked?

Well.. the minute I heard the Juliet song William sang and his little story afterwards, I knew what they have was deep and real and shit, and it was SO sweet. Even though Julie's probably really mad about what happened, I knew she wants him.

And I'm gonna sabotage their chances to be together, by making her jealous, making her think that Will's my boyfriend, and once we'll be all bestie-bestie, she can NEVER complain about it. She won't hurt me, and inside she'll be dying slowly, her new best friend is "going out" with the love of her life.

If later on, she believes that we really are best friends, I can even make her ruin her friendship with Max, I can make her rebellious, I can make her parents disown her. It's so easy to get this girl to believe or do anything. I just never thought of this years ago.

And besides, if I can convince Will that I'm a good girl and I'm just a really nice person that has talents... I can manipulate his thoughts too. I can even get a chance to be famous because of this hot idiot in love. Hell maybe he'll fall for me instead, and yes, that can happen. It's just a brilliant plan in so many ways. I'm still perfecting it, but eh... i'm brilliant, I can do it in a snap.