"TJ, breathe." He instructs.

My vision blurs as my legs give out from below me. Scott barely catches me. I hear footsteps and see legs in front of me.

"TJ, are you okay?" Pause. "TJ, can you hear me!?!"

"Blink once for no, twice for yes."

I squeeze my eyes shut twice and try to sit up. Scott lightly pushes me back down.

"Not yet, your pupils still won't dilate"

"I lost control, not got a concussion." I push myself up again.

"TJ." The voice is stern, my head jerks to see Derek standing there. "You react differently than- werewolves do. Your heart stopped, that's why you saw things but didn't hear them."

"I don't care." I pull myself to my feet."I'm fine." I walk out of the basement.

"Isaac told me by the way!" Derek calls at my retreating figure.

A tear rolls down my cheek but I keep going.

"I don't care anymore. Why should I? Not like it matters anyways." I keep my voice low.

"Tabitha that's enough!" Derek yells.

My heart stops completely. My knees feel weak, my whole body feels weak. Derek just did the worst thing anyone could ever do. Something ticks in my head. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. I spin around and let my eyes change. I slowly walk towards the alpha.

"That wasn't very smart." I smile and shake my head. "To think that you would know better Derek." I grab his shoulder with one hand. "I mean, you "saved" me, we slept together, I opened up to you, and you go and do something so incredibly stupid." I put my other hand on his other shoulder. "So incredibly stupid, that it could kill you." My hands slide down and grab the sides of his leather jacket. "But, just because we may be predators, doesn't mean that we have to be killers." I pull him a little closer. "So, think of this as a warning." I push him far back. "Because next time," I let my fangs grow. "You're dead."

With that I turn and walk away.
************************************************************************************************************
"Breathe."

I inhale a familiar scent. Scott. I focus on his scent and use it as my anchor. I close my eyes and tense.

"TJ, breathe, just breathe."

I push away and stagger to my feet. I look around frantically. I run through the aisle to the front of the room.

"Jackson!?! Jackson can you hear me!?!" I run toward the Kanima. "Jackon please!"

It flicks its claws out and scratches the back of my neck. My eyes change but I stay standing.

"Jackson." I whisper.

Its hand touches my cheek before my vision goes white.

The wind blows making leaves fly up from everywhere. We spin around, Jackson lifting my lightly. Our eyes meet and a spark ignites. Our lips meet as the leaves float around us. We dance around a bit longer, basking in the glory. The birds start to sing a soft melody soaring above the tree line.

"I love you Tabby."

"I love you too Jackson."

That's the way the world is.

"I wish this would last forever."

"It can."

"At some point we're gonna die."

"Then we can die just like this, gray hair, grandkids running around. Sitting on that little bench over there, we'll be telling them how we fell in love. Then this will last forever."

Jackson takes his hand off and turns away. It claws something into the chalkboard.

"Please, Jackson, this isn't you." I plead. The Kanima runs out the window. "Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you." I read.

Matt.

I am going to murder Matt Daehler.

I walk over to Scott. Erica having a seizure in Stiles' arms. I slightly frown.

"Take her to Derek." Is all I get out.

I turn and run off.
************************************************************************************************************
I slide under the water and hold my breath the focus off my mind. My eyes flash open, glowing their bright teal. Air escapes from my lips as my fangs extend. Something grabs me and pulls me out. I choke on the water in my lungs spilling out. Arms pull me out onto the floor and bring me close.

"TJ, why?"

Water from my clothes drip on the floor. My body shakes as my chin quivers, tears streak my face. The arms bring me closer and pick me up. I'm not put down until I'm in a car with blankets wrapped around me. The person comes back and lays clothes in the backseat. They rush around and get in the car and take off.

"Hang in there TJ. Just breathe." The last word echoes over and over. Scott McCall.

My eyes slowly close just as I'm lifted again. My body is lied back down gently as voices rattle through my mind.

"She isn't a werewolf is she?" This voice deep, but unknown.

"No, her scent is different too." Scott.

"How did you find her?"

"Instinct told me that she was in trouble and it led me to her. She nearly drowned herself except her eyes- her eyes were glowing teal. Her fangs were out too, but all that disappeared when I pulled her out."

"Teal?"

"Yeah, but closer on the blue side."

"She was bitten by Derek as well?"

"Yes."

"Well Scott, the shape you take reflects the type of person you are."

"Can you help her Deaton?"

"With finding out what she is, or fixing this situation that she has put herself in?"

"Preferably both, but mainly the last one, and before Derek gets here."

"I can do both, and I'll fix what is at hand first, as fast I can, but I don't know about getting it done before your visitors arrive."

Something digs into my arm making my body snap up. My eyes glow and my claws and fangs extend. I claw at whatever is in my arm only to have a hand grab my wrist. I follow the hand up to a darker skinned man with a shaved head and dark brown eyes.

"TJ, my name is Dr.Deaton, and I'm Scott's boss. I'm only trying to help you." His other hand taps the end of the thing sticking out of my arm and pulls it out. I jerk my arm away and rub the spot where the thing was. I scoot away a little, closer to Scott.

"It's okay, he's only trying to help you. Just breathe TJ."

My head flicks to Scott and he places a hand on my arm. My face contorts with confusion as Scott's veins turn black and the pain fades. His veins turn back to normal, but he keeps his hand there. A small smile crawls across my face.

"How did you do that?" I ask amused. Scott helps me off the table before speaking.

"I can show you later." I nod. "We need to get you to my house, Derek is coming with Isaac soon."

"Okay." I shrug following Scott out.
************************************************************************************************************
Rawr.

Picture is for the scene when TJ confronts Derek...
Oh yeah, as you can tell-

Candice Accola plays Tabitha Jane (TJ) Jacobs.

Anyways, ah hell, I ain't got anything to say.