chapter 3

Ok. Well I am so excited for this story becausee I have a lot of ideas, but the problem is that for the next week I will be at a camp, so I will try to upload as much as possible(:

**************************************************************************************************************

"Oh wow..that was good" said Olive. I honestly had no idea how she fit 8 pieces of sushi, plus 3 from Monica's, 2 from me, and 2 from Storm in her stomach. Which was really tiny!!

"I think I'm going to blow"

"I wonder why..??" I said sarcastically

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired" said Monica "I'm going to bed. Coming Olive?"

"Yep!" Olive answered "Night guys"

"Night.." Storm and I replied

"Well..what do we do now?" asked Storm

"I don't know." I said honestly "We came into lunch pretty early soo...want to go check out our competition?"

With a smirk, Storm nodded.

The campus was beautiful in the mid afternoon light. The lawn looked flawless. The flowers looked fresh. Even the water from the fountains looked like crystals.

"This place is soo..." Storm started to say.

"Perfect?" I asked

"Exactly." she answered.

Suddenly out of no where I was pushed to the ground. When I looked up I saw a guy who was 16 maybe 17 staring down at me.

"ummm..hi" was all he said.

"Can I help you?!?" I asked a little too rudely than necessary.

He was about to answer until we heard laughing from behind us. When I looked to see who the laughing was coming from, I spotted two pretty hot guys. If I had to guess I would say that they were this freak's friends. As the guy on top of me glared at the two laughing morons, I quickly grabbed Storm's hand and we ran for it.

"HEY!" the guy yelled "Where are you going?"

We didn't answer, we just kept running.

************************************************************************************************************

Ohhh it's getting to the part where you meet....hmm....I'll let you wait for that one....

Comment, Vote, Peace!