chapter 1

"Presly..move it!" "I can't, Moni. I'm stuck! "Olive...did you see my eyeliner?" "Ya, I think it's over hear Storm."

That's how it went for the two hour bus ride to cheer camp. My friends and I had a slumber party last night and didn't go to bed till 2:00 a.m. Big mistake. We ended up waking up late. I'm surprised we even made it on time for the bus! Of course it was Moni's idea. Lately she thinks everything has to go her way.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when a brush hit me in the head.

"Sorry Pres...you know how my hair gets.." Storm said. She was deffiently my favorite out of our group.

"It's ok Storm." I replied honestly.

"Has anyone seen my poms?" asked Monica

"No..sorry, Moni. I haven't" said Olive

"Wait here they are! Silly me!" Moni said. Moni could have her good days, but sadly that would end at camp...it always did..

This year I hoped things would be deffirent at camp. Instead of traveling to Georgia, we would be going to Florida. We were freshmen, so that meant a whole new camp...whole new stunts...whole new cheers...Panic started to rise inside of me. Apparently my friends noticed because they gave me a questioning look, but I just shrugged. It wasn't a big deal anyway.

"So are you guys like siked for camp or what?" asked Olive. She always knew how to brighten a person's day.

"Ya...totally. I even heard from one of my sister's friends that there were going to be Hawt guys there!" exclaimed Storm.

"O.M.G. no wayy" said Moni "I guess we'll have to see for ourselves...."