"You really love her huh?" "Yes, yes I do." I felt a tear rolling down my cheek but quickly wiped it away.

After Andrew gave her the medicine Emily didn't moved or gave any sign at all. The coughing had been stopped which was a good thing, but I was still worried about her. "I think she will be okay." Andrew said. "I hope so..." I muttered. "I just checked her pulse, she has a normal heart rate again. She should wake up soon." I nodded and gave him a quick smile. "Thanks." I said quietly, I took her hand and carefully brushed her hair out of her face.

A few more minutes past while suddenly Emily's body began to move. "Emms?" I whispered. She let out a soft moan and opened her eyes slowly. "Where...What happened?" She stumbled. "Hey," I tried to give her my best smile. "How are you feeling?" "I... I don't know, my stomach hurts a little and I kinda have a bad taste in my mouth." "Here drink this." I gave her some water and she carefully took a sip of it.

She tried to sit up but I could see she was still a little weak. I wrapped my arm around her waist while I helped her. "What happened?" She asked. "Well um, Tony put something in your drink..." "Why? Why would he do that?" "Because he's a dick who always get what he wants." I said. "What did he want then?" "He wants me to do something for him and if I didn't do it you wouldn't have make it." I saw the confusing in her eyes when I said that. "But... I'm still alive... What do you have to do for him?" "That's not important Emms, the only thing that matters right now is that you're okay." I smiled at her.

"No Harry I want to know, I'm sick of your little secrets. I can help you, we can get through this together." She said while she squeezed my hand softly. "No, that's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt, it's better for you to stay out of this." "Well it's a little too late for that isn't it?" She frowned and I let out a deep sigh. She's right, I can't hide this for her anymore. She has to know the truth.

"Fine... When you moved away I um I kind of lost myself. I started to hang out with the wrong guys, guys like Tony. I thought they were my friends, we always went to parties together, drank together, you know just hanging out. They were cool and they didn't saw me as the guy from One Direction cause they knew me a long time before that you know." She slowly nodded, I looked at Andrew for a second who was trying to pretend he wasn't listening.

"But after a while I noticed that they were keeping things away from me. They always had to go somewhere without me or they didn't invited me over anymore. Me at that time was very busy with um girls..." I quickly looked at Emily to see her expression, but I guess she already expected that from me.

"So management told me that I needed to slow down, that it was bad for my reputation. But I couldn't help it, every time when I got drunk I um you know then there were these girls and..." "I get it Harry, you don't have to tell me all the details." She said. "Yeah sorry so um... I decided to hide it from the media and even for our management. Even Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis didn't know. The only one who knew it was the person I thought I could trust.... Tony..." "You seriously thought that Tony was more trustable than the other boys?" She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah I know, like I said I wasn't really myself back then."

"Well anyway, one night I went to Tony's place. The door was open so I walked in and I saw Tony with his friends smoking. I also saw some injection needles on the table. They weren't only using heroin, they were also dealers. After that night I was done with Tony and his friends. He probably hid it from me because he knew how much I despise that. But of course he wasn't done with me. He wanted me to get his drugs for him or otherwise he would tell everyone about those girls. He said to me that it was a onetime thing so I did it. I didn't want anyone to find out about that, management would be furious if they did. But he kept on asking and threaten me so I did what he said because I cared too much about my reputation. But now I don't care anymore, well of course I care about my reputation. But that was all in the past, I'm not that guy anymore you know."

I looked at Emily, waiting for a response but nothing came. "I um... Honestly I don't know what to say. Couldn't you go to the police? I mean heroin is illegal, they could arrest him." "Yeah I could... But Tony told me that if I would tell the police he would make sure his brother told everyone..." I looked at Andrew who gave me a cautious look.

"Look I have to admit that I worked together with my brother in the past, but that's over now. He crossed the line with Emily. So if there is anything I can do for you, I will." He said. "Well maybe we can...." Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Ah Emily I see you woke up again." Tony said. "I need to talk with the two of you." He said harshly while Emily looked at me questionably. "That wasn't a question, get up!" He spat. "C'mon." I whispered and took her hand. "Harry are you sur..." "It's gonna be alright, I promise." She slowly nodded and we walked at the deck of the boat again. Vanessa was lying on one of the sofa's and started to laugh a little when she saw us.

"Take a seat," Tony said and we both sat down. "Well I'm glad you're awake Emily." Tony said. "So Harry about our deal..." "I'm not gonna do it, I'm done with you." I hissed. A small chuckle escaped from Tony's lips. "Really Harry? Are you that stupid? You know what I can do right... I just have to make one call and..." "I don't care, tell everyone, do whatever you want but I'm not gonna do this anymore." Tony started to laugh. "I wasn't talking about that Styles...." I gave him an angry look. No way, there is no way that he spoke the truth back there with our conversation with Andrew....

"I swear to god Harry, I'll make that call and you'll lose your little girlfriend over there." I ran a hand through my hair and let out a deep sigh. When I glanced towards Emily I saw her looking at Tony and me with big confused eyes. "You're lying." I looked back at Tony again. "Oh really? Well let's see If I am." "Wait... Wat is he talking about?" Emily whispered to me while Tony started to laugh even more.

"You still remember your friend Jeroen right?" He smirked while Emily's eyes widened.

Sorry! Cliffhanger again haha.

Please vote and comment :) xx