Chapter 19

Happy internet best friend day!!
Love you all so much :) xx

Chapter 19

"Harry!! Harry stop!" I yelled and ran towards Harry and Owen. I grabbed Harry's shoulders and tried to pull him off Owen, but failed. Harry kept on punching him while Owen tried to kick him off. "Please stop!" I yelled again. Suddenly some guys ran over to us and pulled Harry off Owen. They both looked pretty beat up. Owen's nose and lip were bleeding and I was sure he would soon have a black eye. Harry's knuckles were bleeding and bruised and it looked like Owen hit him pretty hard in the jaw. Suddenly I saw a man taking pictures. Harry saw the man as well and his eyes widened.

"Fuck, the paps. Get inside." He warned me and pushed me towards the entrance of the club. He looked over his shoulder to Owen who wiped off the blood of his lip. "Stay away from me." Harry hissed and took me inside again.

"Harry," I whispered but he didn't hear me and kept on walking. "Harry wait!" I said a little louder. He turned around. "What?" He hissed. "Are you okay? Your knuckles they look..." "I'm fine." He cut me off. "C'mon let's clean that up." I said but he shook his head. "No I have to find Vanessa first, I have to know if that jackass is right." I saw the sadness behind his eyes. I didn't like Vanessa and I secretly hoped they would break up but he didn't deserve this. I hoped Owen was lying just to piss Harry off because I know Harry would be heartbroken.

"Let's clean that up first okay? After that I'll help you find her." He took a deep breath. "Fine." He muttered. We walked towards the bathroom. Harry washed the blood off of his hands as I stared at his jaw. It looked pretty bruised. "Does it hurt?" I asked him stroking carefully with my fingers against his jaw. He shook his head. "Nah not really." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm really sorry." I whispered. He raised his eyebrow. "For what?" "I don't know, this.. You being hurt, Owen's behavior. It just has been an exhausting night." He smiled a little. "You don't have to apologize, he deserved it. I would do it again if I had to." I rolled my eyes. Boys...

"I'm more afraid for tomorrow to be honest." He took a towel to dry off his hands. "Why?" I asked him. "Management..." He rolled his eyes. "Huh? What do you mean?" "Didn't you see that paparazzi guy? He took pictures of me. I'm sure it will be all over the internet tomorrow. They will probably say how aggressive I'm and make up some bullshit story." He leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, I didn't know what to say to be honest. "It's fine, I'm used to it and the only thing that matters is that my friends and family believe me. I don't really care about the others." He shrugged his shoulders and I nodded. "Let's go back to the others..." He muttered.

"Em!" Sarah waved at me while Harry and I walked towards the group. "Hey," I said quietly while she hugged me tight. "Are you okay?" She whispered so only I could hear. I nodded and gave her a smile. "Yeah I'm okay. Harry fought with Owen though." "What! He did?" Daniel laughed. "Finally someone to teach that guy to shut the hell up." Thomas laughed and Harry returned him a smile. He scanned the room, obvisiouly looking for Vanessa. "Where is Vanessa?" He asked. "I don't know man. She went to the bathroom but that was like 20 minutes ago." Daniel said.

I looked around me and saw a girl with brown long hair talking to Kyle. "There she is!" I pointed at Vanessa. Harry gritted his teeth and wanted to walk towards them. I grabbed his hand and stopped him. "Harry they are just talking. You don't know if they um... did anything." I said to him while he gave me a confused look. "What if they did...." He whispered. "Just ask her first about it before you say anything stupid." I said and he nodded.

Harry's POV

I walked towards Vanessa and Kyle. If it's true what Owen said... If she really cheated on me I'd never forgive her... Not this time and I didn't care what management had to say about it.

"Vaness?" I said while she laughed with Kyle. She turned around and smiled when she saw me. "Hey babe! You're back fast." I raised my eyebrow. "Is Emma okay?" "Emily," I said harshly. She rolled her eyes. "That's what I meant."
"Yeah she's okay. Can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure what's up?" She said. I looked at Kyle for a moment. "Alone?" She rolled her eyes and patted Kyle's shoulder. "I'll be right back." She smiled at him.

"What the fuck was that?" I spat. "What are you talking about Harry?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "Kyle." I hissed and she started to laugh a little. "Kyle? Really? C'mon Harry. Kyle was just being nice to me while you ran after Emma." "Emily!" I hissed again. She rolled her eyes again.

"Look nothing happened okay? Relax a bit jeez." "But Owen said..." "Owen? Seriously? You listen to him now? That jerk just likes to sturring up trouble."
She was right, Owen was a jerk who liked to spite other people.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "You're right. I'm sorry." She gave me a little smile. "I won't let you go that easily Harry. Not this time." She put her hand on my neck and brought her lips to mine. She kissed me gently and I wrapped my arms around her waist. When she pulled back she looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"Besides Kyle has already laid his eyes on someone else." She smiled. "Hmm...is that so? Well good thing it's not you then." I smirked and put her hair behind her ear. "Yeah I think that he and Emma....Emily, would look cute together." She looked at Emily. My arms immediately dropped from her waist. "What? He likes Emily?" She nodded. I felt a weird twist in my stomach. Why does this bother me? Probably because I don't like Kyle in the first place. She doesn't deserve someone like him. She deserves a much better guy than that idiot.

"Let's go back yeah?" She grabbed my hand and we walked back towards the group. Emily looked at me questionably and I gave her a smile letting her know that Vanessa and I were okay again. She stuck up her thumb and winked at me, making me laugh.

"Hey, Emms is it?" Kyle walked towards Emily.

"It's Emily." I said harshly.

Kyle gave me an odd look. Why the hell can't people say her name right? And who did he think he was calling her Emms? I had been calling her that since we were 5 years old and I didn't like hearing it from his mouth. I know I sound obsessive but it was just our thing and he needed to stay out of that.

We all sat down in the lounge again. "So I thought we could go do something fun tomorrow, maybe go to the beach or shopping or something? What do you think?" Vanessa asked me but I only could focus on Emily laughing at Kyle's jokes. Why? They couldn't be that funny right? Maybe she was just laughing to be polite.
"Harry?" Vanessa asked me. "Huh?" I looked at her again. "What do you think?" "Oh yeah great idea babe." I patted her hand and looked at Emily and Kyle again while I took a sip of my drink.

"Which one?" She asked. "What?" "Which idea do you like?" Oh shit. "Um the third one." "There wasn't a third one." Fuck why couldn't I have said the first one. "I'm sorry I'm just tired." I told her. "It's alright, maybe we can go home? You know do some other 'fun' stuff." She smirked at me and stroked her fingers on my leg.
"No I'm good." I said and took another sip of my drink. "What?" She raised her eyebrow but started to smile again. Her fingers trailed up to my crotch and I realized that I hadn't heard a single thing she had said to me. "You know I thought maybe you can show me tonight how much you love me." She whispered in my ear. "Wait what?" I suddenly realized what she was saying.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Jesus Christ Harry how many hints do I have to give you. I'm talking about se.." "Okay okay I'm sorry. You don't have to scream it. I'm sorry I'm not really myself tonight." "Yeah clearly.." She muttered and grabbed a drink.

"Well you wanna dance or something?" She asked, clearly irritated but I didn't blame her. "No thanks. I don't really dance." She frowned. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arm around her waist. "I'm sorry okay, I'll make this up to you I promise." I said to her and a little smile grew on her face.

"So you wanna dance?" Kyle asked Emily and she nodded. "Yeah sure." She giggled and both of them walked towards the dancefloor. They disappeared out of my sight and I decided to take another drink. When I gulped it down I stood up and held my hand out to Vanessa. Her eyes looked confused and she raised an eyebrow.

"Let's dance baby." "I thought you didn't dance?" She frowned. "Yeah, well I changed my mind."

Please vote and comment!
Thank you! :) xx