Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Emily's POV

"You look beautiful." Kyle whispered into my ear after he twirled me around. "Thanks." I blushed. I didn't know what to say to Kyle to be honest. He was a really nice guy and stuff but I saw him nothing more than a friend. Or well friend... I had just met him but I wasn't really attracted to him or anything. But he was good company while Harry was probably making out with Vanessa. But no matter how much I hated that girl I was still glad she didn't cheat on him. He deserved to be happy and if I couldn't make him happy then it had to be it that way.

Besides, there were plenty of cute guys there who I could get along with. Alright Kyle was maybe not my type but maybe if I gave him a chance? He seemed nice and well he wasn't the worst looking.

Thomas was a sweet guy. His blonde hair and cute smile could make any girl's heart flutter. Thomas was one of those guys who would do anything to please his girlfriend or even friends. He was really cute but he wasn't Harry.

And then there was Daniel. I didn't know what to think of him. He was really handsome, I couldn't deny that. Those blue sparkling eyes and his sweet smile kinda impressed me.

"Hello Emily?" Kyle brought me out of my thoughts by waving his hands in front of me. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking." "About what?" He said. "Oh nothing important." I smiled at him.

Suddenly I saw Harry coming my way with Vanessa. They danced almost next to us and I felt myself getting uncomfortable.

Harry twirled her around and I felt my jealousy come back again. Kyle held me by my waist but I put his hands back gently. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. I saw Harry looking at me from the corner of my eye.

Suddenly Vanessa grabbed his hand and danced around Harry making him turn his back to me.

Vanessa looked at me and gave me a smile before she smashed her lips against Harry's. I stopped dancing and felt my jealousy growing more and more. Vanessa opened her eyes and looked at me again, a smirk formed on her lips while she continued kissing Harry. She closed her eyes again and wrapped her arms around his neck.

I felt like I had to puke. "What's wrong?" Kyle asked me. "I need a drink." I said quickly and walked away, leaving Kyle all by himself.

When I walked towards the group again everyone was gone. The only one who was still there was Daniel busy with his phone. I walked towards him and sat down next to him. He shot up but smiled when he saw it was me. "Hey." He said. "Hey, what are you doing here all by yourself? Where are the others?" "I don't know some of them took off, others are dancing." "What about Sarah?" He smiled and pointed at the bar.

She leaned against the bar while Thomas was kissing her. Damn he had a big mouth.

"So where is Kyle?" He asked, I looked at him again. "Um I don't know, somewhere on the dancefloor." "You left him there?" He grinned. "Yeah kind of." "Well don't worry about it, Kyle always find another chick to hook up with." I raised my eyebrow. "I mean... Well.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." He said softly. "It's fine, he can do whatever he wants."

"So are you okay? I mean after that stupid game." He asked. "Yeah I'm much better. I still think this was a bad idea though." I grinned. "Yeah you don't seem like the type of girl who loves to go out." I slowly nodded. "I can bring you home if you want." He offered. "And let you be here all by yourself? No way." He started to laugh. "Thanks, but I don't mind. I'd understand if you want to go home, this must have been a rough night for you." "Yeah it was, but it's going a lot better now." I blushed while a smile formed on his face.

***

"No you didn't!" I laughed at Daniel. "Yep. It was one of the most embarrassing nights in my life. She assured me her parents weren't home. There I was standing half naked in her bedroom with roses in my hand while her mother was staring at me like I was a criminal." I burst out laughing. "Omg that's really embarrassing." He laughed with me. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I never told anyone before." He smiled. "Well it's probably because of the alcohol." I smirked. We had been talking and drinking for over an hour. I didn't care. It was funny how miserable the evening began and how amazing it ended. "I haven't drank, I'm the bob remember." He smiled. "I think it's because of you. I don't know you are.." He stared into my eyes which made me blush.