Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Harry's POV

"Well that's not what I wanna hear Styles." "Well this wasn't a part of the deal. You promised this would be a onetime thing." "Yeah well things has changed." "I'm done with this, tell everyone I don't care anymore." I hissed.

I walked back to the other side of the boat but I didn't saw Emily or Vanessa anymore. "Emily!" I yelled but got no reply. She couldn't be that far, it's a boat for god sakes. I walked downstairs into the small room. "What's up Harry." Suddenly Vanessa stood in front of me. "Where is Emily?" "Oh don't worry I have been taking good care of her." That awful smirk showed again, I can't believe I used to have feelings for her. "Where is she Vanessa?" She raised an eyebrow but stepped aside.

I walked pass her and saw Emily lying on the couch. She was shaking and coughing heavily. I walked towards her and sat down at the edge of the little couch. "Emms? What's going on?" She didn't answer me, she was lying with her eyes closed. Still shaking and sweaty.

"What the hell did you do with her!?" I yelled at Vanessa. "ADV." Tony walked into the room. "What?" "Andrew has designed it when he worked at the Uni. We thought that Emily would be our perfect test subject."

"What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled. "Do you know how dangerous a stomach bleeding can be Harry? Well of course you don't, you dropped school for that worthless band of yours. Well let me tell you this, if she doesn't see a doctor in an hour she will lose so many blood that there is no girlfriend for you to hide from the media anymore... But of course it's already too late because of your dramatic scene over there. We're at the middle of the sea, the closest hospital is 2 hours away." He smirked.

"You son of a bitch!" "Oh don't worry, we thought about that. Andrew has designed this antidote just in case. I can give it to her if you keep the part of our deal." I slammed my fist against the wall. That dick always know how to get to me and he always is getting away with it... But not this time...

"It's your choice Styles. You don't want her blood on your hands right?" I looked at Emily again, she was still shaking and coughing up blood. Why was she shaking and sweating so badly? And why didn't she respond to me. Those are not the effects of a stomach bleeding right? "She is in shock." Andrew interrupted my thoughts. "What?" "Tony, this is serious." Andrew kneeled down beside her. "So what? Just a little shock, she'll get over it." "Those medication are just for a stomach bleeding Tony! Do you know how dangerous it can be if you're in shock!? No of course you don't, because you're a fucking moran."

"What did you just say?" Tony walked towards Andrew but I stopped him. "We need to go to a hospital right now!" I yelled at him. "No one is leaving this boat if you're not stick to the deal." He spat. "Fine! I'll do it, now let us go Tony." He put the antidote on the table and walked away. He opened the door and looked over his shoulder. "I don't believe you Styles." He said and closed the door.

I ran towards it and tried to open it but he locked it already. "Noo! Let us go!" I yelled and pulled hard on the doorknob but it didn't work. "Fuck!" I yelled and slammed against the door again. "Forget it Harry, you can't get it open. It's a metal door, you can't even kick it in, trust me." "We have to get out of here." I walked towards Andrew. "I know you work with your brother but you can't let her die." I pointed at Emily. "You're a doctor after all." I said. "I'm not a doctor I'm a...." "I don't care what you are. I know you're a good guy, you can't let this happen."

He let out a deep sigh. "Just give me the antidote." I gave it to him and sat down next to Emily. "Maybe we can bring her back from her shock. It's hard without a real doctor who knows what he's doing but it's not impossible." He said. I nodded and stroked her cheek gently. This was because of me, if I had convinced her to stay with my family none of this would have happened. I felt a lump in my throat when I saw her like this. She doesn't deserve all this shit. "Please help her." I said with a cracked voice. He looked at me and nodded.