Chapter two

The Stripper Chronicles
Chapter Two

My alarm went off after what seemed like NO sleep at all, but hey, it's the life of a young mother. I slipped on my house shoes and stumbled to the kitchen, surprised to see the boys already up and eating with their father.

"Morning," I said, making my way to each one of the boys' fat cheeks.

"Morning mommy, daddy made breakfast. He even made you some," they said, smiling from ear to ear, pointing to the cereal and toast on the counter. I lightly giggled under my breath.

"Did daddy put you guys up to this?" I said, walking to the living room, bowl of cereal in hand. Kavelle screamed "yes" while Kaville screamed "no." My boys were way too much, I swear.

"Hmm, well can you tell daddy I said thank you and give him a kiss for me?" I smiled.

"NO. Daddy said he wants one from you!" Kavelle smartly responded.

I knew these boys were gonna do something like this.

I put my bowl down and turned my eyes from Jerry Springer. I walked to where Khyrell was sitting and gave him a smooch on his cheek. See the way things work though, he turned his head, fast enough to cause me to miss his cheek; instead hitting his soft, smooth, luscious lips!

Damn, I knew it was over right at that moment. Because everything seemed to stop, we became magnets. My lips; shit, my body, was beginning to crave for him. At this exact moment, that seemed like forever, my phone interrupted us.

Answering, I asked "Hello? Who is this?" I didn't recognize the digits.

"Hello, can I speak to Juice or Kolana', whichever you know her by?" The male voice asked, sounding confused.

Ignoring his question in the same manner he did mine I asked," Excuse me? Uhmm who's this?"

"Oh, my bad; this is Rayshawn."

The phone got silent. First off, I didn't know who Rayshawn was? Secondly, I did not understand how in the hell he knew my first name, and third, how the hell did he get my number?

Continuing, I was lost. "Rayshawn?"

"Oh sorry," he chuckled, continuing. "I mean F.O.N? Do you know now, ma?"

"Oh hi honey, how the hell you get my number?" I asked, now paranoid.

He laughed. "Hahaha, well that was sweet. But umm, I got your number because of who I am. I can get close to anyone's number, sweetheart!" He boasted proudly.

"Hmmm, I guess Mr. But what's up, what chu need?" Now I was annoyed.

"Dang ma, you're not as nice as you were last night. But now that I think about it, you weren't that nice then either, haha, now I'm wondering why I even called you." he said, second guessing himself.

"Shit, me too honey, me too," I said, laughing.

"Yea, well, why you turn me down last night?" He sounded like a teenager.

"Umm, because first off, you didn't ask me yourself. Second, you didn't even get out the car. Oh, and last and most important, I had two little boys to get home to." I answered his question matter-of-factly.

"Oh okay. You got two boys though?" He sounded skeptical.

"Yes I do. I have a set of 5 year old twin boys. Their names are Kaville and Kavelle!" I replied.

"Damn, well do the damn thang then Ms. Independent!" He said, slightly chuckling.

I smiled at his reaction. "Thank you; and yes, I do a good job." I continued smiling while looking at both of my sons having a full blown conversation with their father.