Chapter 3

Date Published: 9/27/2015

Sibria stood still, gaping in awe at the great white dragon that laid.before her.

Rowena furrowed her eyebrows and waved a hand in front of the girls face.

"my my quite a shocked one isn't she?" Falcor chuckled with his deep voice.

Rowena let out a puff of air from her mouth and leaned on one leg "she Is very much my friend. SIBRIA! Wakey wakey! Don't gape at him!" she yelled, snapping Sibria.from her daze.

"Sorry. I am so mesmerized by this dragon. He's spectacular, Rowena." Sibria grins as she hugs Falkor's neck. "Are there any dragons in Middle Earth?"

She began scratching his ear making him purr and hang his tounge stick out. Rowena chuckled and scratched his other ear " yes there is but none like Falcor here. He's one of a kind" she cooed, kissing the old dragons nose.

"I can definitely agree." Sibria giggles. "So, where are we going?"

Rowena winked "curious child. We can just pick somewhere random and Falcor here is coming with us" she said as she patted the dragons neck.

Sibria laughs. "You always call me child, when we are the same age. Falkor's coming with us?!" She grins excitedly.

"I am?" Falcor asked in surprise. Rowena nodded "we are.in need if your courage and flight my friend...hmm I better go get your vitamins from Mrs Gremlin. Be right back" she muttered as she jumped down a small cliff edge out of sight. Sibria scratched her head and looked at Falcor who sighed "I hate those shots" he whispered.

"I'm sure they can't be all that bad. I'm sure there could be worse vitamins. You are an amazing dragon Falkor. Rowena told me many stories about you." Sibria gently strokes Falkor's head.

Falkor smiled and leaned.into her touch as Rowena returned with a small bag "Mrs Gremlin gave me plenty of healing potions. Disgusting but helpful " she said. She looked up at Falkor "ready to go old buddy?" she asked.

"Yes. And I do believe Sibria is ready as well." Falkor replies while chuckling.

Sibria grins. "I'm having the time of my life." She giggles.

Rowena smiles and leaps up onto Falkor head. She holds her hand out and helps Sibria up. Sibria held onto Rowena's waist tightly as she held out her key "Noooow. Where to go..." she pondered.

Sibria looks around at her surroundings. "I do wish I could go to Middle Earth." She whispers quiet enough for Rowena not to hear her. "I wonder if it looks anything like this."

Rowena had turned the key as she said that and smiled "let's just see where it takes us randomly. I wonder if we will land in sherwood forest" she giggled in excitement as Falkor let out a joyous roar and flew into the portal.

"Oooh, maybe meet Robin Hood? And possibly Sir Guy of Gisborne? He makes me curious." Sibria asks Rowena.

"No matter how many times I say, he's not a nice man...most of the time" Rowena mused. She admired the stars until she noticed a change in pattern. She felt a sudden pull over her body "what the heck?" she whispered.

Sibria smiles. "I do believe there's some good in him, it seems that way whenever you bring Guy up. Are you okay, Rowena? You're acting rather . . . strange." She asks worriedly.

Rowena hmmmed to herself "it's just that. I feel strange. Like I'm being pulled. Falkor do you.feel it buddy?" she asked the dragon.

"Yes. I do believe there is a pull toward the right, Rowena." Falkor replies curiously