Chapter Fifteen

It had been a few months since my performance and let me just tell you it's been hard! I mean I was blowing up like the world trade... But, I was miserable otherwise! I really missed Meek! But he didn't understand where I was coming from... He chased me for a while but eventually he stopped... I heard through the grapevine (Rika) that he was seeing someone but I brushed it off like it didnt bother me... I simply told her "best of luck to them." But inside I was crumbling... I needed to be around some love. I texted my girls to see if they wanted to hit up SkyBar... A new club in New York... I heard it was amazing, especially being on the rooftop at night... You can see the skyline of NY so clearly... Once I got confirmation that everyone would come... I got dressed (outfit in mm). When I got there I stepped out my car to see the chasers, which made me hesitant to go inside. Tak and Omelly noticed and came over...
Tak: you not coming in sis?
Nic: uh, idk brother?!
Omelly: Meek's not in there and even if he shows up... You with the chasers! You cool! We got you sis!
Tak: we got you!
It didn't take much more persuading I headed in with my brothers... Up in our VIP section we was having a good time. I was laughing and smiling harder than I had in months... Throwing back shots and enjoying myself. And once again check came on... I stood up handing Rika my purse... Slurring my words together I said... "Now y'all know this is my shit!" I start rapping and performing like I was Meek! Omelly put his chain around my neck and Tak recorded my mini concert... I was so into it that I never heard them announce Meek Mill was in the building. Or that he had came in to the section. I'm still just rapping... "Young Philly nigga fuck a check up on your main hoe..." I suddenly look up seeing Meek smiling at me but I quickly look away and hurry to my seat between Pmon and Omelly. I pull out my phone just trying to look busy when I see a pair of leather joggers in my peripheral.

Meek: Yo, Nic...
I ignored him. So he snatched my phone from my hands, placing it in his back pocket. "You'll get this back when you talk to me." He said. But I just pulled out my business phone, but he snatched it too.
"Rihmeekkkkkk...." Give me my phone" I whined. "All you gotta do is talk Nic!" He told me. "I-I-" I started speaking until a slim brown skin walked up to him saying, "there you are baby!" She reached up to capture his lips and I grabbed up my purse and said "I'll see you guys later. Come through before you guys leave for Philly." And with that I left the club and headed home....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Wtf yo?!!" Sherika said to Meek. "Get you cousin Tak before I bang him!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MEEK'S POV
"I'm not your baby Courtney!" I told her angrily. "How'd you even know where I was?" -- "I followed you!" She said smiling widely. "I told you what it was! It's not my fault you caught feelings!" I screamed on her and stormed away.
"Damn!" I said as I pounded my fists against the steering wheel! Now, Nic was never going to hear me out! My phone buzzed and it was Tak.
Tak
Fix it bruh! Rika said she's gonna bang you if you don't and you know my baby crazy 😂
I left him on read and sped off to Nicki's house hoping she would hear me out for once...

Second ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara