[twenty-six(pt 1)]

(Do you all like the new cover orrrr?)

Harry.

"So, it's Friday," he mumbles quietly, leaning down to peck her lips. She gasps, pressing a hand to his chest. He grins goofily, looking around her office for the hundredth time this week.

"Someone could see us," she breathes, looking up at him. He simply shrugs, standing up straight. Her eyes trail over his nice suit. It complements every part on his body, there's no doubt about it.

She wasn't completely open with their relationship just yet, Harry could tell by the way she acted in the office. Kisses were rare, and well, they didn't get further than kisses.

He didn't care, though. He had her to himself and he knew it, that's all that mattered. "Hm, you said last week to ask you this Friday about the fun plans you have set up for this weekend. And, see, I try to invite people but they all need a time and place. No one has confirmed whether they're going or not."

She smiles a bit, "Don't talk to me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like business talk. All proper and posh in that awful accent."

"Oh, you love my accent," he replies, kissing her cheek softly.

"Anyone in this building can tell you're straight from Cheshire."

"Tell me where we're going, Ashton."

"Well, Marisa-"

"Marisa?"

"Yeah, I spoke to her and she suggested-"

"You spoke to her?"

"Listen, please," she exasperated quietly.

"Okay, continue."

"She suggested a club, of course I thought that was too extreme, but she insisted. She said you were into that kind of thing. Apparently she knew that's your and Louis' weekly routine," she explains.

Harry furrows his eyebrows, glancing at the ground. He crams his hands into his pockets roughly. Of course that was his weekly routine a long time ago. Before he'd met Ashton, before he'd even heard of her. Though, he didn't know anyone knew of it. He didn't know if anyone knew of Louis. His best friend didn't work here.

Picking up multiple women wasn't the best on his resume but it wasn't the worst either. He figured he'd have to explain himself. The sooner, the better. "Yeah, I need to tell you about that," he mutters.