[four]

Ash.

Her and Harry had been at it all day. He was helping her with her files and they were almost done. The two did a lot of bickering, which Ash wasn't used to. She usually got along with everyone but something in Harry set her off.

They reach to grab a file, their hands brushing. She looks up at him, only to find an annoyed expression written all over his face. "Watch your pace, yeah?" He hissed.

She frowned and picked up a file. "Do you talk to your mother with that tone?" She asks. Her voice is smaller than she'd like it to be. She'd like to be loud like Marisa. Today had been awful and Harry was making it worse.

He shot her a warning look, but she couldn't take a hint. "Don't look at me like that. You may be my boss, but you don't control me," she mutters. He lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Ashton, I'd suggest you shut your mouth before I shut it for you," he growls, yanking a file up hastily. Papers fly everywhere as he clumsily drops it. He curses left and right, but he just sits there with his fingers pinching his nose.

He turns and looks at the girl, dropping his hand. "Look what a mess you've caused. I'm doing work for my own secretary and I'm not benefitting," he mutters. She gasps, standing up.

"I refuse to take the blame for your clumsiness. This was all your idea. With your neat and proper rules," she says all to quickly.

He chuckles dryly. "Don't even act like you don't need my help, Ashton."

She shakes her head. "It's just Ash. And for all I care you can go to hell," she says proudly. Although, it comes off way too innocent and childish.

Harry's stress level is already to the max on his third day of work. This girl was driving him insane, he'd never experienced anything like it. He watches as she strides over to the door. Her long legs stretching out further than he thought possible.

"Ms. Kingsley, wait."

--

Definitely a short filler. Sorry because I just suck. Please comment me some feedback. Thanks for reading.