He picked you up in the air and spun you around a few times before plopping you down of the couch. He had agreed to going on a date but neither of you knew what to do so he suggested you two have a sing off. It ended up as a duet when you started singing HSM songs.

"Take my hand. I'll take the lead and every turn will be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall. You know I'll catch you through it all." He sang enthusiastically.

"You can't keep (even a thousand miles can't keep us apart) cause my heart (cause my heart) is wherever you are." You sang in unison with each other. At this point you two were hand in hand jumping around the room like hyperactive five year olds.

By the end of the song your arms were around his neck and his arms held you by your waist. Without thinking you closed your eyes and kissed him. Unsurprisingly, he kissed back. This eventually turned out into a make out session. Yay.

Bonnie

You and Bonnie were now at the mall spending all your money on clothes. Let's just say you both have a problem. Every time you pass a store, neither one of you can stop yourselves from buying things you don't need. Right now, you had already bought 2 pairs of headphones, 6 new headbands/hats, 3 beautiful dresses/suits, and some f/c flats/shoes. You decided to stop at a café to catch a breath from all the walking you were doing. Shopping is a workout.

"You should have bought the purple dress/shirt. It matches my hair." Bonnie stated as you both took a seat at one of the tables.

"But I already got three purple headbands/hats." You whined.

"At least buy those purple heels/shoes we saw." He suggested.

"You mean those purple shoes created by Satan. " You said thinking back to the demonic shoes you saw in some fancy shoe store.

You drank some of your coffee and somehow got some on your nose. Bonnie couldn't stop laughing and even took a picture. You didn't realize why he was laughing so you got a bit mad. He refused to show you the picture but instead wiped off the coffee from your nose and pecked your lips.

"You are so adorable." He said to you sweetly.

By the end of the day, you were broke but you had bought enough clothes to make your own clothing store but nobody has time for that.

Gold

"Oh, that one looks like a dragon trying to eat a snail." You said as you pointed at an oddly shaped cloud.

Gold laughed but turned his head at an odd angle and soon he too saw the resemblance.

"That one looks like a turtle." Gold said pointing to a different cloud.

You both were laying on an open field, looking at the clouds. The sun was beginning to set giving the clouds a joyful color. Your head laid on Gold's chest as the clouds rolled over the pink sky and over the horizon.

"The sky is so pretty." You stated in awe.

"Like you." Gold said rather smoothly. "I really, really like you and I want to get to know you better." He said while sitting up.

You sat up as well and looked at him a little confused. You have been spending almost all of your time with him. After school, you always come to see him. Even at work, you are always with him. Chica has stopped scaring you since she has grown fond of you. She claims that the only reason she likes you is because of your hair, for whatever reason. Yet, you still couldn't piece what Gold was saying.

"Kiss me." He said out of nowhere.

What???? You thought to yourself.

"Please." He said looking away from you, hiding his red cheeks.

You had to admit, he was sooooo adorable when he's flustered. Thinking what could possibly go wrong, you kissed him. He seemed surprised that you actually did but wasted no time in kissing back.

Before it was completely dark out, he walked you home. You went straight to your room and fangirled until you fell asleep.

-----