Update...

So... Guys... An update...

Sorry if I really haven't been that much active...

Why?

Inactivity...

Laziness...

Lack of Inspiration to Write(?)

All that negative shit...

Also!

Now that I'm in college...

And I've severely fucked up College Algebra Prelim exams... And my Computer Programming Prelim exams... Which is my major course... 

Let's get real for a minute or a second guys...

I really can't write a good story...

Remember Notorious Athletes of Intelligence Team?

I fucked it up to be honest... Even in the very beginning, I know that I'm gonna fuck things up... Even Espresso Love? Someone already has a title for that and has the same concept so I dropped it...

Yes... I am negative...

Why?

This is who I am... I guess...

But!

I'm trying my hardest to make stories (even if I fuck up...) for you, the few, who are left active on my rusty ghost damn account...

As of now... Since Preliminary quarter has just finished... Midterms is already up at the 4th week of October and Finals is comin' up on 10th of December... Meaning?

For some of you, who might know a little something about the college that I've enrolled to...

I am enrolled in the University of the Cordilleras, and why is my exams coming up so fast, you ask?

Triple Semester Program...

I get to finish my college years early... And if I ever end up with good grades... The college itself might refer me to a better company...

So... That's a short summary of why I'm already starting to be a little inactive here on Wattpad... Unlike before back in high school, that I would updates stories just for you guys.

And yeah... To those (Or you,) who requested for a random fanfiction book... Please do bear the very tedious or retarded updates...

Always... I will see you, the ones who are left active on Wattpad, on the next update...

Peace... :)...