Part 11: The Guardian of Tombstone (I)

Hi guys this is Glenn timithy. I just want to tell you that my other book that i'm almost done with will be published maybe after this part or before this part. I want to thank mika338 for supporting me to create the new story. And i want to thank mattdom for helping me with the new character in this part. Thankyou so much for supporting me and hope you guys enjoy this part.

In the headquarter west side...
Location: Unknown

Gordon's POV

"So... you are anonymous's master?" I asked. "Y... yes..." said eve. "I see... he reminds me of Damien. The difference is, he still can control his mental overload." I said. "I'm sorry, if i hadn't trained him from the first place. It wouldn't be like this." Said eve. "You can't change the past, but it doesn't mean you can run away from it. All you can do... is move forward. Even so... if the soldiers knew about this, they will come after you." I said. "I see, then i will be alright with that. At least let me strike down the governent first before they kill me." Said eve. "Do you really think i'm going to tell them?" I asked. "What? But you're exile's leader, you can't lie to your own soldiers." Said eve. "I don't want to see my soldiers fighting each other. It's my duty to protect my soldiers. No matter what happened your life is important to me." I said. Eve's face turned into red, it almost like a women with a tomato head. "T..thankyou...." said eve. "Let's just keep it a secret, and i'll tell damien so your secret won't leaked to everyone. But i have a question." I said. "What is it?" Asked eve. "Have you used a schyte before?" I asked. "Now that you mention it, yes. How did you know that?" Asked eve. "Nothing... You are dismissed." I said. "Y...Yes.. sir...!" Said eve as she left my room. "I see..." i said. A soldier came into my room. "Sir! This is the report where the patients went rampage." Said the soldier. "Yes... thankyou... you may leave." i said. "Yes sir!" Said the soldier as he left. "Hmm... what happened here?" I mumbled. "Tombstone? And a village?" I mumbled again. I reached my phone and called amrun. "Amrun... your first mission as the leader of elite squad starts now. Get your squad ready and come to my office." I said to amrun through my phone. "Alright... we'll be there." Said amrun. What to do? Should i apply this mission to tina as well? She could be a big help if she participate in this mission. Her role is the most important part. What should i do...?

Tina's POV

"Tina! Are you done with all the wounded soldier?" Asked one of the nurses. "Yeah i'm done here... what's wrong?" I asked. "Gordon called you to his office." Said one of the nurse. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know, but i think it's pretty important." Said one of the nurses. "Are you guys going to be alright?" I asked. "Don't worry, even if we're not as good as you are, we still can heal them." Said one of the nurses. "Alright... i'll be going. Take care!" I said. "You got it!" Said one of the nurses.

At Gordon's office...

"I'm here Gordon..." i said. I'm inside gordon's office and found amrun and a bunch of people i've never saw before there. Are they amrun's new elite squad? "Gordon, have you found damien?" I asked. "Joanne will explain later." Said gordon. "Who's joanne?" I asked. "Hello everyone! My name is Joanne Eve. My... my... tina you are so cute!" Said eve as she pinched my cheek. "Ouch! Ouch...! That hurts!" I said. "Hahaha...! O... you're one beautiful girl! And that white hair really did the trick!" Said eve. "Ummm.... thanks..." said the girl with white hair. "Ahem...! Tina, meet my new elite squad. This is Alisa Rose and natalie. As for that old women she just got in." Said amrun. "Hey! I'm still 24 years old!" Said eve. "So... Gordon we'll be going." Said amrun. "Hey don't ignore me! Why does everyone ignored me?!" Said eve. "C'mon tina! Let's go!" Said amrun. "Wait! What?" I asked. "Amrun will explain everything on the helicopter." Said Gordon. "Don't worry, for now just follow us." Said amrun. "... alright..." i replied. Amrun explained to me what i have to do. It seems that, there are some patients went rampage. And since they attacked the villagers, we have to send help. Thats where my part roll, i will have to heal all of the villagers. After that, i asked eve what happened. She met damien, and it seems they ended up helping each other when they were attacked by the governent. But there is something off... i felt like she haven't told me everything yet... nah... probably just my imagination and if she did keep it a secret. it's probably a personal secret. If damien trust her, then i trust her too...

By the time we arrived there, we found the village were destroyed. It almost like a tornado just struck this village. We saw a couple of soldiers from exile guarding the villagers incase the patients are coming back again. There are so much wounded villagers. "Please... help me..." said one of the villagers. "Hold on... i'll give you treatment." I said as i used my healing power on them. "Are you going to be alright? There are way too much wounded villagers." Said amrun. "Don't worry i'll be fine." I said.

20 hours later...

"Phew i'm done." I said. "Thankyou so much for saving us, the pain's gone. It didn't hurt anymore." Said the chief of the village. "Don't worry if you're wounded again i'll heal you up. You can move but you still need rest." I said with a warm smile. "Angel..." said one of the villagers. "Angel? No, i'm not an angel. I'm just a girl. Now rest well." I said as i left. "Are you okay? You looked pale, go get some rest." Said natalie. "Don't worry i'll rest for now." I said. "Hey natalie! Come on we have somewhere to go!" Yelled alisa. "Alright! I'll catch up to you guys!" Yelled natalie. "Where are you going?" I asked. "We have to tracked the patients, so we're going. You should keep yourself warm. I can see you're shivering." Said natalie. "Alright, i'll take that advice." I said as she left. I went to the house that the chief of the village told me to stay. I can at least rest myself there. It can'be helped, I never worked this much before.

When i was sleeping, i heard voice... a voice of an old man. "Please... save him... come..." said the old man. I felt like i was pulled by a rope or something. What kind of dream is this? I opened my eyes and find myself lying on the ground. "Where am i?" I mumbled. Am in a cave? I should try to find my way out of here, so i walked and walked. Whoa! This cave is huge, it doesn't feel like it's just an ordinary cave. I have a bad feeling about this. When i walked i found two people lying on the ground, they both have collars. But when i reached there i noticed they're already dead. What happened here? I kept walking and found a grave. Wait, it's more like a tombstone. "Leave this place! If you don't want to die human!" A mysterious voice came out of nowhere. There's a guy with red hair and have two different pair of eyes. The right one is blue and the left one is red. He had a big sword, but not as big as gordon's. "Sorry... i'm lost right now..." i said. "Liar! You're here for the excalibur aren't you?!" Asked the guy. "Excalibur? What is that?" I asked. "Don't pretend to be stupid! I will ask you again! leave now!" Yelled the guy. "But, i don't even know where am i." I said. "Don't play dumb with me! You humans are all the same even after a thousand years have passed you still haven't changed!" Yelled the guy. "A thousand years?" I asked. "I am the guardian of this tombstone, i swear to my master to kill you." Said the guy as he ready his sword. "Prepare to die!!!" Yelled the guy. "Wait!!!" I yelled. I don't know how to fight, am i going to die here? He's going to kill me! He swung his big sword on me.

The end of Part 11

Next time
Part 12: The Guardian of Tombstone (II)