Part 8: Project Zombie

Okay so this is the second chapter of this story. Sorry if it took longer for me to create another one. I know i've been lazy these days. So yeah, hope you guys enjoy. Also check my friend's story TaraIthilien
And if you are looking for a good indonesia's story check his mattdom. O... qnd if you guys wondering i haven't if i haven't updated slayer yet, is because i'm still busy.

I... I... I don't know what to do. It feels like my heart stopped, but i can't die. I lost all of my senses. I can't even feel my finger. My blood is everywhere. I didn't even move while anonymous, destroyed my body over and over, but all i did was crawling to asuka. I keep saying to asuka "wake up" over and over. But she doesn't even flinch. Wake up asuka, the fight is still not over yet. Why won't she respond? I... know that she... but i can't... i can't accept her... "Hey damien, why won't you fight me?" Asked anonymous. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" Yelled anonymous. "You know, you're weak. You can't protect everyone, and you can't even protect her. What makes you strong is only your healing power but that won't be enough." Said anonymous. He's right if only i were stronger, i can protect her. I can't... protect everybody... "Well it looks like there is no other way then." Said anonymous. He slowly walking towards matthew and greg. "Hmph... i'm really disappointed in you... since you won't fight me anymore, i guess these guys will entertain me a bit" said anonymous. as soon as i heard that i screamed "STOP IT!!!". Anonymous destroyed their bodyparts and killed them slowly. I ran towards anonymous and try to hit him once again, but no matter what happens he kept pushing me and sent me flying to our soldiers corpses. "Pathetic... i thought you had the potential to interest me, but i don't blame you since you're just a huma-- well... an immortal. That still doesn't matter because i'm a God. A God always gets to decide who lives or dies. So if your friends die, think of it as a salvation from the God. The sooner they die, the sooner they found peace." Said anonymous. What... what should i do...? It's only me, amrun, and Gordon... and now they still haven't regained their consciousness. "Hahhh.... well i guess there is no way killing you, but i bet that the scientist will gave me a lot of credits for capturing you..." said anonymous.

"Don't worry about me Damien... you and amrun need to get out of here and i will keep him busy for a while." said gordon as he get up. "Hooo... for an oldman you really are stubborn..." said anonymous. "NO I HAD ENOUGH LOOSING MY FRIENDS...!!!!!" I yelled at gordon. "Don't worry... besides there are still other friends waiting for you..." said george. "Hahaha...! Seriously? You don't even have any power. Sorry oldman, i'm not interested with weak human like you." Said anonymous. "I have to thank you to that girl, after that last attack she made me passed out. And the next thing i can't remember anymore, but i realised something inside me pushed me forward." Said gordon. "What?" Asked anonymous. There is a force field around gordon. "That last attack has pushed me to unlock my magic strength." Said george. "You know thats useless, i controlled moleculles you know. Even if you're hiding behind a wall, i can still kill you without destroying it." Said anonymous. "Well let's see about that." Said Gordon as he picked up his giant sword and dash towards anonymous. "Stupid!" Said anonymous. Anonymous tried to kill gordon without hesetation, but when he tried to destroy his body, his powers attacked the force field which makes the force field destroyed. Anonymous activates his mental overload and dodge gordon attacks. "Why can't i kill you?" Asked anonymous. "Well... everytime you used power against me, your power will automatically attack my force field. My force field will force your power to attack my force field, you can say it's a magnet. But instead of pulling metals, mine is pulling powers." Said gordon as he put up a new force field. "Well that is one interesting power, but do you think thats enough to defeat me?" Asked anonymous. "No, but it's enough to keep you busy." Said gordon. He saw me lying on the ground passed out. "Damien! get out of here, please you need to get up and bring amrun with you!" Yelled gordon.

In my mind...

"Wha... where am i?" I asked. I saw my memories when i was experimented. "How was the result?" Asked the one of the scientist. "It's better than we expected sir. The results are far more impressive. I don't think he's even a human." Said one of the scientist. This is... when the project zombie... "Project zombie is indeed amazing, but i don't think even human can show the same result." Said one of the scientist. "Yeah, it will be even more dangerous even if he used 'that'. It's the reason why this project was called 'project zombie'." Said one of the scientist. "I know, his secret power is...

"Hahahaha.....! Impressive, you sure can fight oldman, however it won't be enough." Said anonymous as he stepped on gordon's chest. "You failed oldman, damien hasn't even moved an inche. But i respect for not giving up until the end of a fight." Said anonymous. "Dammit!" Yelled gordon. "Rest in pieces oldman" said anonymous as he smiled. I got up and punched him, but it looks like he was able to dodge it. "Hoo... you can still get up?" Asked anonymous as he activates his mental overload. "Gordon i'm sorry..." i said. "Wha...?" Asked gordon. Every soldier's corpses around me are flying towards me. Bloods, body parts they're all flying around me and making a bloody hurricane. "Hey anonymous, i thought you said you are a God. A God won't be a maniac like you, they cherished human's life. But it doesn't matter anymore, because now i'm going to show you that you are nothing like a God." I said. "Heh? What makes you say that? You saw what i can do, my power is absolute destruction. No one can be stronger than me." Said anonymous. "True, but i believe that a God are even more powerfull than you. Thats why i will show you that you are not worthy to be called as a God. Because now i can prove that i can defeat you easily." I said. I ate All the body parts and blood flying around me. "What?!?" Asked anonymous. "What are you doing Damien?!?" Asked Gordon. After i ate all of the corpses, my hair become very dark. There are black smokes and black dusts coming out of my hair. A dark aura are emitating from my body. I felt so much power running through my body. "Get ready anonymous." I said. I dashed towards anonymous and punched him, but he dodge it because he's using his mental overload. "Tch!" Said anonymous as he used his power against me, but nothing happened. "What the heck?!? Why is it not working?!? Your moleculles, i can't destroy them!?!" Said anonymous. I punched him again and he still can dodge it, but then I quickly grabbed his face and put him down to the ground... this is zombie's power. "This power surpassed yours, is the proof that you are not worthy to be called as a God, anonymous." i said.

The end of Part 8

Next time
Part 9: Joanne Eve (I)