Chapter 9: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Is for me to know, and for you to find out." Louis said and Harry felt shivers race up and down his spine. Then, Harry heard clicking of cameras and his eyebrows furrowed as he looked passed the brunette in front of him to see paparazzi following them at rapid pace with cameras. Louis sighed in annoyance murmuring curses under his breath.

"Come on, love." Louis said, as he grabbed Harry's hand softly and led him to his Porsche. Harry blanched for a moment before looking at Louis with a shocked look on his face.

"You have a Porsche?" He asked in shock and Louis laughed.

"Love, you should come and see my collection." Louis said as he opened the car door after unlocking it for Harry.

"Thanks." Harry said as he got in and Louis closed the door firmly shut. Louis walked to the drivers side and got in, locking the doors after he did so. The paparazzi and reporters were all around the car and Louis groaned, honking so that they would get out of the way. Apparently, it worked as everyone cleared up. Louis drove out of the parking zone and somewhere Harry had no idea of.

"Please? Tell me where we're going?" Harry begged as he suffered from the silence.

"Nope." Louis said popping out the 'p'.

"But, I can tell you that it's something you'll like." Louis said and inwardly smiled at the idea Zayn gave to him. Alright, it may have been unoriginal to ask where Harry would like to go on dates from his best friend but Louis had no choice. He knew nothing about Harry, which was why he had asked him out on this date. Louis wanted to get to know Harry better.

Harry pouted in his seat and Louis cooed a little. The pout on Harry's lips was enough for Louis to drive faster. Alright, it may have rendered Louis with a prominent boner in his pants but you couldn't blame him, everything Harry did made Louis think about all sorts of stuff he could try on Harry in his playroom. And there was a very wide variety.

Louis checked the time and was happy to find that it was 7:30 p.m. so there will be no more business meetings or appointments he needed to attend to. He pulled over at the parking lot beside where he was going to take Harry. Harry's eyes comically widened as he stared at Louis in both shock and happiness.

"Here?" He asked excitedly and Louis nodded, a smile gracing his face as he saw how happy Harry was. Louis made a mental note to thank Zayn later. Harry wanted to hug Louis, no screw that, he wanted to kiss him for where he had brought them.

The fucking fair.

Okay, now Harry was probably way too old to enjoy going to the fair but give him a break, he was a kid at heart and the fair was where he had always wanted to go when he was on dates. Nobody ever brought him there and Harry grew an unconditional love for when he saw couples holding hands and feeding each other candy floss at the fair.

Harry got out of the car in record time and so did Louis. Louis locked the car and led Harry to the fair. Louis payed for their tickets and both of them went inside. The fair was crowded a little and Louis intertwined his hand with Harry's. Harry smiled as he bit his lip and looked down.

"Which ride you wanna go on first?" Louis asked Harry and he looked around. He saw a big roller-coaster and pointed at it. Louis looked at the ride and his eyes widened a little before returning to their normal size.

"Okay, wanna eat something while we're waiting?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, his stomach grumbling. Louis laughed as he led Harry to the cotton candy machine where a bored-looking vendor was standing and bought a stick of it.

"Strawberry flavor." Louis said to the vendor and he nodded.

Harry stared at Louis, a smile on his face. Louis was absolutely beautiful. Harry wanted to run his hands through Louis' hair and press their lips together. Louis payed for the cotton candy and they both walked towards the line of the roller-coaster.

It was long and Louis and Harry waited patiently. Louis took out a small chunk of cotton candy and fed some to Harry while he smiled wide. This was turning out to be the best date ever and it had barely even started yet.

"Wanna play 20 questions while we wait?" Harry suggested and Louis raised an eyebrow before laughing.

"Sure, love." Harry blushed at the term of endearment before he thought of a question.

"Favorite color?" He asked and Louis laughed again.

"Very original question." Louis said with a wink and Harry blushed.

"Mine's green." Louis said and Harry smiled.

"Blue. Your turn." Harry said and Louis moved a little closer.

"Birthday? Mine's December 24th." Louis asked and Harry giggled.

"Christmas miracle, huh? Mine's February 1st." Louis rolled his eyes at the first part of Harry's sentence before his eyes widened.

"Tomorrow?" Louis asked incredulously and Harry nodded.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Louis asked and Harry laughed lightly.

"It never came up?" Harry said but it sounded more of a question in the end.

Louis rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face as he saw the line move forward.

"We have to cut this short love, get on." Louis said. Harry and him walked to the roller-coaster and strapped themselves in. It was a duo seat so that made things easier. Harry pulled his hair up to tie it in a bun with a spare hair tie he always keeps in his pocket. It was to keep his hair from blowing all around unattractively in front of God himself. Louis gulped, a bit of fear in his heart as he tried to forget the height that this roller-coaster could go, which was 50 feet.

His fear melted away when Harry held his hand through the shoulder harness. The ride lurched to a start and Louis took in a deep breath, trying to cancel his thoughts of the roller-coaster falling 50 feet and focused on Harry's thumb circling on his skin, which made him smile a little. The roller-coaster moved on it's tracks and went up, which meant that it was going to go down soon. Harry turned to Louis.

"Hold on tight." He said with a wink and they plummeted to the ground while Louis screwed his eyes shut and yelled. Alright, it was not in his CEO nature to go on roller-coasters that wasn't checked 100 times for any hoodwinks or possible dangers. He could hear Harry yelling with glee beside him, clutching his hand tightly and Louis smiled a little through the wind blowing on his face. He cracked an eye open and winced at the air making them go dry and cold before blinking a few times and looking at Harry.

Harry was wearing what looked like a Cheshire cat smile and yelling out with positive glee in his voice and Louis stared at him. Harry was adorably gorgeous with his hair tied back. Louis could get a good look at his whole face and it was even more beautiful. Did that even make sense?

But all Louis could focus on was that Harry's hand never left his even when they were getting off the ride and back into the fair.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: End of part 1. Dun Dun Duuuuunnnn. Did you guys like it? Leave your thoughts and comments below and please forgive me for this late post. I will still love you even if you guys hate me :( Question: Did you find this part cute? Rate it from 1-10 honestly.~