Bedroom Pt.2

Me:Told you ill update
All ghost:Yay!
~Your pov~
I woke up to see im on a king size bed,with petals spread across the room.Candels lit up,making the room a little light.I swing my legs so the edge when i noticed my arms and legs are tied.Well this is wonderful I thought,trying to get out of these ropes."I see your awake."I heard a voice in the room ask."Dan,let go of me!"I yelled at Dan.He step out of the shadows and climb on top of me."Nope."He simple said as he uses his ghost magic to rip my clothes of.so ill i have on is my panties.I glared at Dan who simply smile and kiss me passionately.He licked my bottom lip,asking for entrace,which i denied.He growled,grabing my ass.I let out a gasped.He push his tongue in.exploring every inch in my mouth with us snake-like tongue.I started kissing him back.Our tongues played and wrestling with each other,to see who's dominates.Dan beat me easily,and he broke the kiss with a string of Silvia.Dan smirks at me and kisses my neck,trying to find my sweet spot.Mmm!I moan as he sucks,licks,and nip my neck.He lets go of my neck,looking at the hickey he left on my neck.
~No ones pov~
"Now the whole world will know who your belong to."His voice with lust made your skin goosebumps.He kisses down from your breast,to your heat(your private area) and rips your wet panties.He licks your core and you tried to buck your hips,but Dans hands held you in place."Dan,im c-cumming!"You yelled at the the ghost.He licks you faster and with a call of his name,you came.You panted,trying to catch your breathe.Dan takes all his cloths of.you stare at his chest.A muscular body.You look down and your eyes widen.His member was Huge!He cuts the ropes that had tied your legs and position his member on your entrance."Ready?"He ask.You nodded.He thrust in you,making you scream.He waits for you to adjusted to his size.You wrap your legs on his waist,knowing him your ready.He smirks and thrust you again,hitting your G-spot.
He trustes again and again,hitting your G-stop every time.
"Dan."
"Louder"
"Dan!"
"LOUDER,SCREAM MY NAME Y/N!"
"DAN,OH GOD DAN!!!"
You scream as you came.He trusted in you a little before cumming in you.
He collapse next to you and cut the ropes that tied to your arm and pulls you closer.You snuggle in his chest.
"I love you Y/N."
"I love you to Dan."
You said to him as you both slept.
All ghost:*Blinks once,twice,then three times*
Me:What?
Dan:*Epic nose bleed*
Plasmius:I never knew you had it in you
Me:*Shrugs*
Johnny 13:What inspire you to wrie this.
Me:I was carving a lemon about Dan so i search and nothing came out so i decide to write one.Why were you guys so suprise?
Fright night:You update 2 times in one day.And you published those 2 in one night.
Me:I guess i like writing.Anyway like...
Ember:And comment where you and Dan want to...ummm you know
Everyone:Bye!