Akane Mishima (Kampfer) x Reader {NaL}

A/N: This book isn't gonna have much Lemon guys. Sorry! I'm just not in the mood to get dirty...

No One's POV

"Akane, stop!" You yelled while dodging the bullet that Akane was shooting to you.

"There's something on your shoulder and i have to kill it!" Akane yelled.

"Don't shoot me!!" You yelled.

"How am i supposed to kill it if i don't shoot it?!" Akane yelled. You brushed off the medium sized lizard off of your shoulder and glared at Akane.

"Dude! What if you shooted me?! I'll die." You said.

"Awww, i'm sorry." Akane said.

"Pffft, it's okay though." You said and sat on a chair.

"You're fast at dodging my bullets, (Y/N). Even Natsuru can't dodge two or more." Akane said.

"Really? Well, he is a boy who has no experience in fighting and dodging stuffs." You said and dranked an orang juice.

"Speaking of Natsuru, he's stuck in his female form for 1 week and he is struggling to avoid Shizuku and Sakura." Akane said with a giggle.

"Huh, that's funny." You said.

"(Y/N)?" Akane asked.

"Hm?" You asked.

"Do you like someone?" Akane asked.

"What's with the sudden question? Anyways, yes, i do." You said.

"Who is it?" Akane asked.

"Ummmm, i'm to shy to say it. But i will say it!" You yelled.

'Please, tell me it's me.' Akane thought.

"I love you, Akane." You said with a small smile.

"Ummmm, what?" Akane asked.

'Am i hearing things now?!' Akane thought.

"I love you. And no, you're not hearing things." You said.

"I-I see. I love you too, (Y/N)." Akane said.

"That's great." You said and kissed Akane in her lips. Akane kissed back almost immediately. That's cute as a plushie.