"Is this true?" He said as he handed you your phone.

The message was of course from Chica. If you are ever going to date Foxy, you must tell him about your crush on him first. The text read.

A low snicker could be heard from the right door. You both looked and saw Chica peeking through the window with her phone in her hand. When she saw you looking at her she ran, and she was right to.

You made an attempt at chasing her but Foxy stopped you. "You didn't answer my question."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, now let me go murder that evil chicken."

"Not so fast." He stopped you again. "I like you too." He said as he placed a soft kiss on your cheek and left.

Wait what?....

Bonnie

"ARGGGGGGH!" You groaned as you died once again playing flappy bird.

"Don't do that. You'll get wrinkles." Bonnie scolded.

You glared at him but laughed at the idea of you being old and wrinkly. He shook his head but smiled at your sweet laughter.

You and Bonnie have grown a bit close over the time you have been working here. Despite his constant snarky remarks about your clothing, you had to admit he was fun to be around. His smile was contagious and you could get lost in his eyes. You had absolutely no problem with him being an animatronic. In fact you loved that the most about him.

"I like you." He said out of no where.

You choked on the soda you were drinking and looked at him. Is this some kind of joke because it ain't funny. You thought.

"But of course if you dont like me that's fine too. I mean I am an animatronic and all. Plus I'm totally an asshat. And I never know what to say around girls/boys and I always end up insulting you. And I always try to change how you look and I never seem to care even though I do and-" you cut him off by putting your hand over his mouth.

The warm smile on your face looked like a million dollar painting to him. "I like you too Bonnie." You said happily. It was as if a large weight was lifted off both of your shoulders.

Gold

"Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!" You yelled as Chica scared you once again.

Gold must have heard your screams and suddenly appeared beside you. He let out a low growl and Chica ran away. He knelt down beside you and held you close. Every day he would stay beside you and everyday he would make sure Chica stayed away from you.

You smiled up at your Golden hero. He sat down on the floor next to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. He rocked you softly until you calmed down.

"Thank you Gold." You said to him as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"You're welcome (y/n)." He said.

He wasn't nearly as shy as he was when you had first met him but every now and then he does get a little flustered.

He explained to you how his twin brother always gets the attention and no one ever notices him. He told you that the other animatronics just see him as their naive little brother and not as their respected friend. You understood this because some of the kids at school did the same thing to you. Its quite unfair.

"Gold." You said unsurely.

"Yes."

"I just wanted to tell you that you mean a lot to me and its ok if you don't feel the same." You mumbled softly but loud enough for him to hear.

He flinched, hurt by your words. He got up and kneed in front of you so that you were eye level. "I care about you so much. Don't you doubt that for a second."

"Well, I like you Gold. I mean really like you. And it is completely ok if you dont feel that way for me."

He flinched again and this time held your chin in his hand. He pulled your face up so that you were forced to look at him. His beautiful blue eyes shined with passion and love.

"Of course I like you too. Why can't you see that?" He said to you softly.

This shocked you a bit since no one has ever really cared this much for you nonetheless even said so much to you. You two sat talking to each other the rest of the night until 6AM came and your shift was over.

-----