Yorkdale

It was winter and it was one of those days Bea loved, blue sky, sunny but really cold, so cold she was buried in clothes. Beatriz was waiting for her friend Alice to go shopping, she knew she would be late as usual because she had to ask her older brother, Zeke, to driver her everywhere, so she sat on a bench and started reading.

A few minutes later she saw a guy pass by her, she didn't pay much attention until she saw him one more time, and another and a fourth one.

'He must be waiting for someone' she concluded. Bea had this strange habit of looking at people and wondering about them so she stopped reading and kept watching him walk around. He wasn't a Cameron Dallas, 'He is cute' as Beatriz thought to herself ' Not exactly my type' (she preferred the blonde and blue eyed ones and this one had dark hair and green eyes) .

He received a text 'Can't park, I'll pick you up at the front door'. Having read this, he went away and, even though Beatriz knew she would never have had the courage to talk to him, she felt a little sad because a part of her wished they had spoke to each other.

Alice finally got there and said 'Hi'.

'Hey' Bea smiled.

'I am so sorry, you know how SLOW my brother his...' Alice apologized.

'Yeah, I know, it's fine, don't worry.'

'So, how are you doing?'

'I am great, I have been here reading my dear Jane Austen, what about you? Any new's in wonderland?'

'ahah so funny' Alice rolled her eyes and smiled ' I am fine, and nope, everything is absolutely the same, we should do something fun, we need fun in our lives, Beatriz.'

'What do you suggest?' Bea asked.

'Hmmm... wanna go to the club tonight?'

Beatriz didn't drink, didn't smoke and she wasn't the best dancer, she hated the club.

'Isn't there anything else you wanna do?' she asked.

'Come on, I know you will like it, I'll invite Brandon (Alice's boyfriend) and maybe he will bring a friend just for you... it will be fun I promise, if it's not I'll wear my brother's clothes for a week'.

'Alright, I might go but only this one time.'

'We'll see about that later, now let's go shopping'.

They had all the fun Bea ever needed, being with her best friend was enough for her, she didn't have to go to the club to have fun. Beatriz was still a bit reluctant about going but she decided to buy a new outfit 'Just in case'.

Alice called her brother after they were done shopping and he took them home.