I Run Away

My name is Kendra, Kendra Jo Marie Jackson and I have no family. Well I do, but I don't like to talk about them. I have never met my dad, he left when I was a baby. But the important thing is that I am running away, away from my old life, because when my father left my mom married this mean man, Gabe Ugliano, and he sucks, I mean he would beat me and my mom would just watch and when I called to her to stop him she just said "Take it like a woman" and would leave. We lived in New Hampshire at the time when that happened and now we moved. Well when we moved Gabe made some new friends, his poker buddies, while I knew they just enjoyed watching me get beat.

Flashback---------------------- 3/17/2000

I was seven, and Gabe's poker buddies had come over and after ten minutes had decided that their game had gotten boring and called to my mom " Sally make some 7 layer bean dip!" In a mean voice. Little did they know that she had left to get some stuff to make the dip because she knew they would ask for it. While they were calling to her some of his buddies, Edward and Brutus, started to chase me and yelled at me " Girl! Where is that idiot women that your great awesome stepfather married at!?" I didn't reply and just kept running.

----------------------------------------------------

That was the day I left, the day I left four weeks ago.