Part Three

**Around 6 that following morning, August left and came back home. He saw you laid on the couch with tear stains on your face. He sighed picking you up bringing you upstairs to your room. You woke up as you were played down*

Yn: move august

August: *lifting up your shirt* baby I'm sorry but you blacked my eye too

Yn: I don't care get off me

August: *pulls your panties down kissing your lips*

Yn: *gasps* A-August I'm still mad at you

**August started to eat you out slowly as you started to feel how good it is. He kissed your clit, teasing it*

August: *between kisses* you....still....mad....baby?

Yn: ye- *gco by august sticking his tongue inside you* omg!

**You felt August moan into your pussy and loved this feeling. You started to breathe hard and moaning his name. He went faster and started pushing his tongue deeper while rubbing his thumb over your clit. It felt so good you couldn't get any words out. He switched from his tounge to his fingers. He slowly slid 2 fingers in letting the tips run on the top making your gspot get aroused*

August: I'm sorry baby

Yn: omg Auguuuust

August: tell daddy you forgive him

Yn: mmm I-I...omg

August: I can't hear you *starts to arouse your gspot more*

Yn: I-I f-forgive *moans*

August: louder! *arouse it most while circling his thumb on your clit at the same time*

Yn: Ah! I FORGIVE YOU DADDY! *squirts everywhere*

**August puts his mouth on your pussy catching all your juices and swallowing it**

August: mmm good baby *grabs your ankles and pulls you closer towards him* now we can go to sleep

Yn: *smiles and nods leaning your head on his shoulder*

>>> 8 Hours <<<
Yn woke up to Lance crying up a storm. You went to his room and saw Lance sitting up in his crib crying. You picked him up, and calmed him down.

August: *comes in* babe get you and Lance dressed we going out