The fight

In marines head
Oh my gosh!! Who are those people and what do the want from me!* looks down at lapis gemstone* lapis help me

Out of her mind
Crystal gems:stop her!!
Marine: ahaha!! * runs and bumps into someone* JORGE?!?
Jorge: hey marine I was worried about you..hey what's wrong you look pale.
Marine: go run save your self!!!!
Jorge: what?

All of a sudden a spear was shot,striking Jorge in the shoulder. He cried in pain
Pearl: oh darn it i missed! I won't miss this time! * summons another spear*
Marine: no!! *runs in front of Jorge*
Boom!!! (Dramatic sound effects 😂)
All of a sudden everything is quiet and everyone stops.

Jorge: Marine?? Are you o- woah...
Standing in from of Jorge was marine,but she was holding a shield with a water design on it)
Steven: she's a gem to!!
Marine: *opens eyes to see a Shield* wow where did this come from?!?

(Then marine hears a voice in her head) "grab your weapon and fight Marine!"
All of a sudden Marine feels this urge to grab her hairband. Once Marine places her hand on the flower ,she feels this warm light begin to form. Marine quickly grabs what's in her hands and begins to pull it out.

Marine: a bow?!?
Jorge: a bow?!?
Pearl: so your a gem are you. Your no match for me ahhhhh! * runs and tries to hit marine*
Marine: No! *dodges all of pearls attacks* i won't let you hurt him (Marine grabs her bow and an arrow forms. She aims and fires, she hits pearl making her fall back)
Amethyst: P!! Don't worry I'll take her on! Here I come! * pulls wip from her gem and aims at marine*

"Marine shout out what ever your heart tells you!"
Marine: (who said that??)
Amethyst: ahhhhh!
Marine: oh no!! Star shooter!
Suddenly Marine throws her bow and arrow into the air,causing it to glow. When the glow vanished a gold gun was then present.

Marine: star shooter flame!! (A beautiful shot of colors was then in sight. Direct hit on Amythest,which made garnet mad)
Garnet: stop you can't win!
Marine: silver sword!!
Marine grabbed a beautiful sword and went for garnet! It was an amazing battle but just as Marine was winning garnet punched her in the stomach causing her to fall on the ground in pain!

Jorge: MARINE!!!
Garnet: time to finish you.
Jorge and Steven:No!!! Stop fighting!
Steven: guys can't you see she's hurt! Please stop this
Pearl: Steven she's bad she destroyed the warp pads we can't let her go!
Jorge: Shut the hell up!! You don't know anything about her!
Marine: Jorge..

Jorge: Marine wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone. The only reason she's fighting is to protect her friend. me!
Steven: please garnet...
Garnet:.... I can't say no to that face. Steven you seem to trust her. Please make friends with them.
Steven: Thank you.
*goes to marine and heals her*
Hi my name is Steven! What's yours?