Chapter 1

Please take note this is the sequel to An Arranged Marriage. I recommend you read that first (if you haven't) before you start with this! Also Finn and Kim are 12 years and Logan is 5 since the story is 5 years later.
_____________

*5 years later*

-Jack POV-

My entire world came crashing down in a matter of months. Everything I had loved was taken away from me. And let me tell you, it was shitty as hell.

Hannah, Finn, Kim and my newborn Logan had moved out 4 years ago. Here I was in the same big empty house with nobody as my comfort. I was alone.

"You need to take a shower." Johnson walked into my room. I was laying on my back playing Xbox like I did every single passing day.

I grunted and continued my game. What could I say? I felt like every word was just meaningless so there was no point in trying anyway.

"G! Come on switch it off!" Johnson grabbed the controller. "Get the fück up and get showered."

"I dont wanna." I groaned and roll over to block out his words. "Just leave man."

"Look." Johnson sat down on the bed. "I know you and Han had a fall out but...the way you're living for these past five years isn't good."

"Who cares? I lost them all J." My voice broke at the end. "Do you know how angry that makes me?"

He sighed. "I understand. But come on let's start small! Why don't you get up and come to the park with Ari, Sophia and I."

"When last have I seen Sophia, my little niece is all grown up." I smiled.

Sophia is Johnson's ten year old daughter who I adore. She reminds me so much of Kim that it hurts to he around her. I know that Hannah has made it her duty to have Kim, Finn, Logan be close to my friends kids.

"Then come on." Johnson pulled me up so I could sit. "Besides why are you moping around like some loser? Have you done anything to make Hannah realize you do love her? Or is wasting away your life the key?"

"She's with Maloley."

"So? You're her freaking husband...well sort of...you guys aren't even fully divorced and you're here letting Nate get into your wife and kids life?"

I stayed silent.

"He's being a dad to your newborn and you're hear acting like some chick who hot dumped...well you did but still! This isn't the Gilinsky I know!" He yelled.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "You're - you're right J, I can't just sit here and let Nate take over whats mine."

"That's it! Five years is a shit long time but I know Hannah and the way her face lights up when Ari and I mention you or when Sophia talks about you."

My heart swell. "What?"

"You and Hannah are an epic love G." He nodded. "You can't let that slip. Before you know it 10 years will go by and you'll lose Hannah forever."

That sank in. "I can't lose her. Especially not to Nate out of all people."

"Then get your shit together man! Be a man and atleast try to get your family back together." Johnson shook my shoulder.

"That's what I'm gonna do!" I yelled like this was a war cry.

Well it was war between Nate and I. And getting Hannah and my kids back means everything to me.

-Hannah POV-

"Nate stop please or -." I giggled as he threw me onto the bed in my new loft. It was much bigger than the apartment I owned when Jack and I split up.

"Or what?" Nate smirked, his body between my legs. His hands traveling up my waist slowly making my body shake in pleasure.

"Or...I'm gonna stick my feet in your stupid face." I laughed and stuck my foot in his face unexpectedly. Nate dodged my foot and grabbed it with his hand.

"Ew they smell bad girlfriend." He shook my foot and sniffed it.

"Oh god you're so gross." I laughed and wriggled out of his grip, falling off the side of the bed.

"You're not getting away this easy." Nate rolled next to me on the floor and pulled my body over his. His strong arms held me a vice grip.

"Nate! This is not fair..you're stronger." I gave up struggling and laid on Nate's body as he loosened my grip. My hair was around his face like a curtain tickling his face.

"I just can't help that I want to hold you all the time." Nate pushed my hair behind my ears so he could see my face clearly. "I just wanna hold you forever...and ever."

"I like when you do." I exhaled slowly. Nate always made me feel nervous in a good way but he's been holding back.

"Why the frown?" He asked, trailing his fingers down my cheeks.

"Its been five years Nate." I sighed and got up off the floor. I walked over to the window that overlooked the new neighborhood.

"I know, I can count babe." Nate chuckled and got up too following me.

"I mean five years of you holding back, we have never got to third base yet and I can't help but think that you don't want to touch me - "

"Woah woah Hannah!" Nate said moving closer to me. "You think I don't wanna like you know...have sex with you?" He blushed awkwardly.

"Well.. yeah." I shrugged and looked down at the floor.

Nate was closer now and rubbed my arms affectionately. "Oh Han, I just wanna touch you all the time, I wanna hold you and kiss you and...oh god I just wanna love you."

"Why haven't you?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want to complicate shit for you Hannah, that's a huge step and I don't know if you're ready to do that with me."

It became clear to me now.

"And what if...I know we can use protection and shit but what if you're pregnant again and..."

"That would be so complicated." I exhaled deeply.

"You see? Right now you're technically still married to Gilinsky." Nate seemed angry for a second.

I nodded. I know that Nate felt insecure about the fact that Jack and I have been working on the divorce but getting no where. He hated it and I could tell.

"Hey look at me." I said softly and cupped his cheek in my hand, the stubble poking my hand. "We'll be alright."

Nate smiled. "I know we will baby girl, you got me and I got you. Why wouldn't it be alright."

But the second I hear Jacks name, a million memories and feelings rush through my head and I wish it wouldn't be that way. But it was.

And I hated it. I wanted to hate Jack Gilinsky for what he had did.

______________
New Character:
Paola Santiago - who is gonna be Sammy's fiance from Puerto Rico. And she's actually a real person @atypiicalparadise who is one of my friends.