RANDOM THING AN A/N

Two parts here:
First part: random thing
Second part: author's note

FIRST:
GUYS
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE
ITS HERO FROM MAOYU
AND APH SPAIN
WOW
WOOOWWWWWW
THE SIMILARITY IS--
okay.
SECOND :
AUTHORS NOTE AREA
I'm changing the design of my persona,
Why? Because, in optic's art book, there is requests, request number 11 to be exact.
Her oc has LARGE SIMILARITIES to my persona,
She has the eyepatch, her hair is messy ((I think))
And her hair is going sideways, not in the same direction, but her eyepatch eye is covered.
Now, for designs for my persona, I might change the design of the eyepatch ((not gonna get rid of it to my laziness of drawing eyes)) like kaneki, from the medical eyepatch to that black one, maybe I might make it look more like one of those injury things with the bandages around her head and everything. Her bangs might be fixed a bit and maybe her hair might have a curlier look or maybe less messy. I might add some hair accessories as well. Comparing the design of my persona and the other oc, it's just the face area, but even tho, people might think I, or that other person in stealing my design and instantly rant or report it to the person. ANYWAYS, I might change the length of her hair as well. Maybe add some pigtails or something like ine-chan. BUT THIS MIGHT NOT BE FINAL I'm just thinking of ideas, if you have any suggestions then please tell!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading this!