Forever

Robin's POV:

2 months later

"Oh my god, the dress doesn't fit me!", I screamed in panic. "Look honey, everything will be alright, don't panic", Lily said slowly and put her arm onto my shoulder. "Lily, I'm getting married today and my wedding dress doesn't fit me!", I said again.

Yeah, that's right I, Robin Scherbatsky am getting married! But I wasn't marrying some random guy, I was marrying Ted Mosby, the love of my life. Two months ago, he proposed to me and I said, "Yes!", of course. Since then we had planned our wedding and today was the day! But we had a problem: My dress didn't fit me!

Right now, Lily was trying to help me calm down while she was trying to fix this problem. Suddenly, she took a pillow from the bed and told me to put it under my dress. Now it was OK, even though I looked a bit fat, but Lily told me, that we didn't have enough time to care about that and so I just let it go.

3 hours later

"Will you, Ted Mosby, take Robin Scherbatsky as your wife?", the priest asked. "Yes!", he shouted happily. "Will you, Robin Scherbatsky, take Ted Mosby as your husband?" "Yes", I said with tears in my eyes. "You may kiss the bride now." Ted took me in his arms and kissed me hard. I smiled against his lips and knew this was what I really wanted.

1 hour later

I put my hands onto Ted's neck and smiled, while moving to the music. We were having our wedding dance and I was simply happy. "Well, we're husband and wife now!", Ted said full of happiness. "This was all I ever dreamed of, since the first moment I saw you at Mac Laren's!" "And now, your dream came true..." "Yes... Robin? Will you promise me something?" "Sure, honey. Anything for you", I said and planted a kiss on his mouth. "Will you be mine forever?" "Yes, I will be yours. Forever."

So, guys, I've finished the story now and I hope you enjoyed it! :)