How to say "Thank you"

Ted's POV:

Today I played Lasertag with Barney, not because I wanted to, but because I lost a bet and had to do it. But to be honest it wasn't that bad, I actually had fun, but I was tired and so I wanted to rest a bit at home. I wonder what Robin did today? I hope my girl had a nice day. Oh, how much I missed her!

When I came home all lights were out. I turned the light in the living room on and looked for Robin, but she wasn't there. "Robin? Where are you?", I asked confused. I searched for her in every room of the house, but I couldn't find her. "Robin?" I got worried. Then I got a text message. It said, "Come to the roof!"

When I climbed the stairs up to the roof, I was a little nervous. What did Robin do on the roof? Then I heard someone say, "Hey Ted!" Suddenly Robin came towards me and hugged me. "Hey honey, how are you? And why  are we on the roof?" "Because I want to tell you something..." Suddenly lights went on and a band started singing my favourite song. "Wow!", I screamed. "How did you-when?!", I asked happily. "Karl, from the bar, knew some guys who'd do it for some money and I wanted to say 'Thank you'." "OMG! But why?"
"Because thanks to you I've got the best friends in the world, because you're always there for me, because you accept me as I am, because I know you're the one and because I LOVE YOU!", she replied. I was so happy I nearly started crying, but instead I said, "I love you, too, I love you so much!" Then I kissed her hard and hugged her tight, I didn't want to let go of her. God, I love this woman so much! "I love you more than anything in this world!", I whispered while the band finished the song.