(Not so) Great news

So guys, I'm writing a Ted/Robin fanfic because I love these two so much together and I hope you enjoy my story! :)

Robin's POV:

It was a nice evening, Lily, Marshall, Barney and I were sitting in our booth at Mc Laren's and talked about my morning show. "Come on, Robin, nobody watches your show!", Barney said. I rolled my eyes and said, "It can't be that bad! I'm sure there are people who watch it!" "Yeah, a homeless, old man, who sits in front of a shop and has nothing to do !", commented Barney again. Then he started laughing about his own joke and raised his hand for a High Five. But Marshall and Lily just looked at him bugged. Then Lily looked at me sadly and said, "I'm sorry honey, but there's really nobody, who watches your show." Suddenly Marshall looked to the end of the room. "Hey there's Ted and he also brought Stella. I'm getting some beer for all of us!" Then he stood up and went to the bar.

I got nervous when Ted and Stella sat down and greeted us. I was in love with him, but he only had eyes for Stella. I liked Stella, but the fact that Ted looked at her the way I wanted him to look at me was killing me. "Hey guys", he began, "Great news! Stella and I are getting married!" "Wow! Congrats!", Lily said and hugged both of them. Barney stood up, too and hugged them, but I think I heard him whisper,"Big mistake, Ted, big mistake..." Then Marshall came with six beers and asked, "Why is everyone so happy? What happened?" "Stella and Ted are getting married", I said with a sad tone, but quickly laughed and hugged them. But deep inside of me I felt my heart crack. Now he would stay with her forever and everytime the two sat in our booth at Mc Laren's I would feel empty and ask myself why the hell I didn't realize that he was the one earlier.

Hope you like it so far, please vote and comment! :)