Chapter 1

Author's note

I won't be doing this for every chapter. But this is a new story it's my first on this website so I hope you enjoy! I wanted to do something not so typical with the player but the quiet guy so please read!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I jolted up from the floor. My legs all twisted up in the blanket.

"Get up time for school, dipshit." my lovely little sister said.

"Bitch! You didn't have to push me off the bed." I screamed.

"Yeah well time for us to go to our new school. Yay, I can't wait!" she said brightly then stalked off to her own room.

Damn. Now my ass hurts. Great, I thought to myself sarcastically. Anyway my name is Nina. I'm 16 I'm starting a new school today as a junior. I have a twin sister named Nicki we are not or have ever been close and I'm fine with that. She's a slut. I'm no virgin but I definitely don't sleep with any guy I meet. I wait until at least two or three months. My mom died when we were 7 and no I'm not one of those depressed girls who want to cut themselves just because my mom died. She had cancer we all expected it and we're all fine but it's still painful sometimes. I live with my dad. He's an owner of two companies. He works a lot but is a pretty cool laid back kind of dad. I'm not a cheerleader or an emo/gothic girl sort of in the middle. I'm not quiet, I'm quite loud. I'm confident, not cocky, about my looks. As in 'I-know-I'm-pretty-so-you-don't-have-to-tell-me' sort of way. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes with green specks and curvy body. I was popular with everyone at my old school and kind of badass. My sister was one of the slutty cheerleaders (you can see why we don't get along). I tend to end up in shit a lot. I have been told I'm a bitch before and I really don't care cause I know I am. So yeah that's me.

I can't wait to go to school, I thought sarcastically as I headed to the shower. Someone knocked on my door.

"Hurry the hell up! We gotta go! Be ready in 15 or you are going to have to find the school yourself." my sister said.

I quickly dressed in black skinny jeans, a purple tank top, and purple Converse. I let down my blond wavy hair to dry. I put on some black eyeliner, and mascara, and pink lipgloss. I looked over in the mirror at my big hazel eyes with green specks ,a reminder of my deceased mother. I grabbed my black tote bag and leather jacket then headed out the door.

"Hey whore!" I called out to my sister, "I'm going to take one of my bikes you take one of your cars so I can follow you." Yes, have and drive multiple motorcycles. My sister is too much a pussy so she would never drive one so she takes the cars. We're rich so we drive multiple vehicles, get over it. My sister had already scoped out the school so she knew how to get there. I, on the other hand, was too lazy to get out of bed. What can I say it's winter, I hibernate.

"Fine!" Nicki screeched. "Gawd, what bitch. She's lucky I even waited for her." she murmured to herself.

"What was that?" I asked in an innocent voice. I snickered inwardly, yeah like I'm innocent.