The Office

A 24 year old, Jennifer Haeger has been working at West Corporation for three and a half years. With long black hair, hazel eyes and flawless skin the girl is definitely a head turner. She has been working her ass off just to get the position she's been dreaming of; to be the personal secretary of a 25 year old, Victoria West, the Vice President of West Corporation. She recently got promoted to be Victoria's secretary and today is the first day to meet the so called ice princess.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

"Hi Ms. West I'm Jennifer, call me Jen for short. I'll be your new personal secretary." Jennifer tried to sound as confident as possible to make a good impression. She heard that nobody lasted for more than a week in the said position because of the stressful workload that Victoria has been giving to her secretaries. However Jennifer was determined to last. She wanted this. She wanted to work under the girl that she's been dreaming of. Yes, under Victoria West.

"I presume that Jackie endorsed everything to you?" Victoria has her way to intimidate anyone because of strong personality and intimidating tone of voice. Victoria's eyes never left the screen of her laptop as she spoke to Jennifer. Jennifer wanted her boss to somehow look at her but Victoria never did.

"Yes, Ms. West."

"Good, tomorrow I want to have an emergency meeting. Call the CEOs of the listed companies that I sent in your email. I want them in complete attendance."

"Tomorrow, Ms. West?" Jennifer knew that it was impossible to get those appointments in short notice especially for CEO's. Victoria didn't respond to Jennifer's question and just continued typing in her laptop.  Jennifer cleared her throat and caught the meaning of Victoria's silence. Now she knew why it's hard to be Victoria's personal secretary.

"I'll make it happen, Ms. West. Do you have any other request?"

"Don't disappoint me." Jennifer gulp at Victoria's demand. However she's determined to do anything for Victoria. More than Victoria's perfect physical characteristics; blonde hair, blue eyes, porcelain skin, height of a model, the mystery behind the ice princess is quite alluring to Jennifer. She feels that behind that icy character is a kind hearted princess.

"I won't." With that said, Jennifer caught Victoria's attention. Jennifer shivered when that piercing blue eyes stared at her. Though it didn't last for more than 3 seconds it's enough to set Jennifer's heart in fire.

"I'll get going Ms. West. Thank you again for this opportunity. I'll do my best not to let you down." Victoria once again glanced at her secretary.

This one is genuinely determined. Let's see. Victoria thought.

Jennifer's schedule is only from 7 am to 4pm. However it's already 9pm and she's still at work and making phones calls and emails. Only 9 out of 13 CEOs confirmed their attendance.

"4 more Jen, you can do this." Jennifer personally arranged some of the flights of the CEOs, she even rescheduled every CEOs schedule for the week to make time for tomorrow's emergency meeting.

Ring Ring Ring

"Jennifer Haeger of West Corporation speaking, what can I do for you?"

"Good evening Ms. Haeger, this is Carla Mr. Patrick Tucker's secretary, I'm confirming his attendance for tomorrow. Thank you for rescheduling everything, you made my job easier."