Chapter 59: Tell Hibari

Start from the beginning

"Ah li ga toh." I started thanking him for the times ever since I dressed as a male to the part he accepted me as my real form. "Back then I was really shocked to see you at the hospital!! Go men! I pretended not to know you..and lie to you that I'm Yukiro's twin hehe." "Ha, I remember. You are easy to read especially about the healing cream."(chapter 4 to 18) We laughed a little before I talked more about the fireworks, naming of hibird, to the first so called date we had when I did my farewell for him. "Those moments were funny huh? To think that we would still meeting up again even I had say bye." He remained silent as I kept chattering.(chapter 19 to 25)

"Oh well, things started to turn ugly when I'm back in Japan. Starting of the training to the sky battle, me losing my colour sight and ended up causing so many problems for everyone." (Chapter 30 to 42) I gave a laugh as I waited for his response. But maybe he wasn't Goona responded at all because how I felt for him was only one side right? I continued to thank him for letting me stay at his house and comforting me when I'm going through my trails. "I still remember the contract you made me sign! Are those really your house rules?" "Erm...it's only for certain people.. like you.."(Chapter 43 to 51) I couldn't quite hear him as he spoke too soft.

"I couldn't quite hear you but by the way, your cooking is great!!" I laughed as I remembered the first meal he cooked. If only I can eat his cooking again... "Anyway, thanks for 'helping out' in my performance when you came and shook the audience with what you did. (Chapter 53 to 56) but I am being honest here, you really need to think before you act. You can't go around kissing any girls you know? Only to the one you like!"

Hibari POV

It's seem strange that she started thanking me for All the things we had done together. I listened hard to what she said and commented on the ones I knew how. "but I am being honest here, you really need to think before you act. You can't go around kissing any girls you know?Only to the one you like!"

"But I'm thinking straight and I never go around kissing any girl...Only you.." Maybe I'm really soft cause she turned a little and gave me a weird look. "Since when you speak so soft? I can't hear you clearly..can you repeat again?" I felt heat rising in my body as I changed the topic. "So what are you trying to say?"

"All I wanted to say is hontohni ahligatoh (thank you very much) for all that you have done and go men na sai for how I feel about you. I felt that I've made use of your kindness and cause you a burden." "Cause me a burden?" "Hai..Because of what you have done for me...i become...I...I like you." When she said that, all the sounds in the world stopped. Only that line echoed so loudly in my ear. I was so surprised for a second when what's next shattered my dream.

"But..But dont worry!! I will not bother you with my feeling anymore! Since I will be leaving here to Italy, so..so I feel that I need to tell you. I mean..wait look what am I talking about!??! Hahah" I leaned against her harder as I tried my best to look at her face. I heard her munbering to herself , "Yukiko calm down and relax. You are not making any sense here!"

"So Hibari San, erm..I feel that I need to tell you because I...I'm leaving Japan for Italy tomorrow afternoon so.. I just want you to know the truth about me before I left here. But..but really you dont have to worry about anything at all!!! I'm not going bother you anymore...so...so.." there's a long pause as I waited for her to continue her statement.

Yukiko POV

I kept pausing, not because I don't know what to say but was because I couldn't bring myself to say it. Ever since the part when I started to apologize for liking him, every word I said to him so far was like a paper cut. Small yet very painful to my heart. I really tired my best not to cry as I talked to him but somehow I don't know why my tears wouldn't listen to me. Maybe it's great that I had ask him not to turn no matter what happened because maybe when I saw his face, all the resolve I worked hard to gather would be gone in a second.

Yukiko, you can do this. No, you need to do this. You need to make a clear cut from everything in Japan. Including the feelings and emotions you hold for him. Stop crying! The moment you accept the power, there's no hope in being together with him anymore. Not in the past, not now , not in the future.

Telling myself that we were impossible was a good boost of my resolve of ending everything. Because knowing him all these time, he never liked me and I've been imposting him ever since. I took the hardest breath I ever took because I knew it's Goona be final.

"So...ah li ga toh for being so amazing to me and go men na sai for my feelings towards you. I hope it wouldn't be a bother to you. And for real this time, I'm not coming to Naminori anymore. This is our final goodbye. Sayonnara Hibari Kyoya."

I stood up because I couldn't control myself anymore before I started to cry out loud in front of him. I made a bow with my hands covered the whole of my face and made an dash to the door. Any more longer with him, knowing that I couldn't be with him, was a pain to me. A pain like a piece of glass that gotten struck in my heart that no matter what I did, I couldn't take it out.

I made it quick back to my room without anyone saw my face. Hiding under the covers of the bed, I made the loudest cry I ever cried this time. I don't know how long I took because it's seem like a very long time that I've cried. As i was collecting myself from all the emotions poured out, my phone rang. Reluctant to pick it phone i waited, only to receive a voice mail from one and only brother, Dino nii. "Yuki chan~~ Its your beloved onii san here!! i have heard from Reborn of what happened and i am bringing you back if you wish to. I have booked a flight back to Italy for you tomorrow afternoon at 12 noon. If you dont wish to come back or to go somewhere to relax, let me know. i will join you as soon I'm done with the matters here. Always know that you have the whole Chiavarone and i are behind your back because you are our kawaii little sister!! Loves you~!"

After listening to his voice mail, i started to burst out laughing because of him. " Ah li ga toh Dino nii" i smiled at myself as i started to feel better. i replied to him via email saying that i wouldnt mind going back to Italy. Afterall thats what i needed to do after obtaining the power, i needed to get the authority back as well. Setting what i needed to do the most, i packed my things and gotten ready for departure.

Departure to Japan, to Namimori, to Vongola, to Haru and Kyoko chan and lastly to the one i would miss the one....Hibari Kyoya.