"Ugh... have you two even done it yet?" Chanyeol was showing signs of frustration in his tone of speaking.

Sehun didn't speak at all, but his whole face even got redder and redder, turning into a deep velvet shade of red.

"How come?!?!?!" Whined Chanyeol. "I thought he already fucked you since that day you two were official! Turns out Lu Han's a shy one in bed, huh?"

"N-NO! DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! We're not ready yet!"

"Then you two have to be! Duuuh, or else Lu Han will lose interest in you and eventually break up with you!"

"That's not possible, he loves me!"

"Then make love to each other!" Chanyeol practically yelled in hopelessness. "I knew it, the HunHan ship will quickly sink down to the bottom of the sea!"

"Stop calling us HunHan!" Sehun yelled back in a pitch that was higher than his usual tone.

"Okay whatever, but Sehun seriously, you need to let go of your pride and just show your vulnerable side to Lu Han okay? Because I heard that your man is dying to claim you, but he thinks that you're not ready yet so he restrains himself. All true, ask Minseok for further, and may I add, sexier details."

Lu Han... is dying to claim me??? Why didn't he say so?

"See Sehun, you have to let go of your pride to enjoy your relationship. Maybe Lu Han is getting intimidated by your bossiness and your coldness and stubbornness, that someday he might leave you."

"But he loves me for me."

"I know that, but you also have to consider his needs. Sehun, he needs you so much, I bet he already used those sex toys on himself by now. You just have to sweeten up a little and then he'll get the message." Chanyeol adviced him like a real hyung should do.

"I'm... I never thought of that, actually. But I will try." Sehun promised Chanyeol with a smile.

"C'mon, don't you have those urges to feel your own boyfriend?"

"I do... but I ignore them."

"Sehun! Ugh, you are really an idiot when it comes to relationships! Loosen up bro!"

"I am trying to!"

"Don't just try, do it!" Chanyeol said. "What is Lu Han doing now?"

"He's in football practice. He'll be home in thirty minutes." Sehun answered.

"Sehun, make him feel good okay?" Chanyeol said, just increasing Sehun's confusion. After that, he hang up, leaving Sehun hanging. Why did Chanyeol even tell him that?

--

Don't think of the toys. Don't think of the toys! Don't think of the toys!!! NEVER THINK OF THE TOYS OR ELSE LU HAN WOULD NOTICE THAT YOU TRIED TO FIX HIS MESSY WARDROBE AND ENDED UP FINDING A SHOCKING DISCOVERY!

"You're home." Sehun nonchalantly said while flipping through the pages of an encyclopedia. Since it was their semestral break, Sehun has decided to invest time on slacking off and doing nothing while Lu Han spent his sweet time on honing his potential FIFA skills.

He completely ignored the fact that Lu Han was glistening from sweat head to toe. And that Lu Han's jersey shorts exposed his strong, defined thighs.

"Hi Sehun-ah." Lu Han bent down to kiss Sehun but he stopped when he remembered that he was so sticky and probably smelly as well. Sehun wouldn't like that. "Are you... are you okay?"

"I am definitely, precisely, absolutely okay." Sehun reassured him with a forced smile, not really looking into his intense eyes. Although his whole body is not. Face it, he was slightly trembling. He still couldn't believe that Lu Han was that shady, kinky boyfriend who hid a whole room of Fifty Shades of Grey in this wardrobe. Well, not exactly, but you see his point.