p r o l o g u e

루한을 피하고 (avoiding lu han)

Sehun observed his surroundings before silently rushing into the bathroom, his phone in hand.

He quickly looked over his shoulders to see if anyone was watching him. He's already being so paranoid. If a single soul sees him actually doing this for his own confused sake, he is so dead.

With clammy hands, he unlocked his phone and his fingers shakily hovered onto the internet icon. He anxiously tapped on it.

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead onto his cheeks. He hasn't even started yet, and he's already this nervous?

I still can't believe that I am going to check this out.

He went to Wikipedia.

Typed, gay

;

"*Gay*" is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual.

The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy".

The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century.

In modern English, "gay" has come to be used as an adjective and as a noun referring to the people especially to gay males and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality.

;

This can't be happening.

I'm Oh Sehun, the manliest guy on the block.

The playboy every girl has dreamt of.

The leader of a fraternity.

The captain of the basketball team.

The god of masculinity.

The epitome of perfection.

You know what, this is all Lu Han's fault! If he hadn't shown up in my life to actually confuse me, I would never think this way!

There is NO WAY in the world that he's turning me gay.

Sehun's done all the necessary precautions to ensure that he's straight.

The very solution he finally came up with is to avoid Lu Han with all his might.

But then that's just impossible, considering that they practically see each other every single day.

Sehun is not 100% sure that he will succeed on his secret mission... because avoiding Lu Han might end up missing him, and liking him even more.