Flashback

"H-hi! The brunette said.

"Hi." The blonde replied with a confused expression.

"C-can i s-sit here?" The brunette stuttered.

"Of course you can." The blonde make a space to the brunette.

"Thank you and i'm Tiffany." The brunette eyesmiles.

"Y-you are welcome and i'm Jessica." The blonde stuttered after see Tiffany eyesmiles.

"Nice name hehe." Tiffany said.

"Your eyes smiles along." Jessica said bluntly.

"Thanks and i've been told before by everyone haha." Tiffany stated make Jessica giggles.

"Are you always alone cause i happened to see you here everyday just by yourself?" Tiffany asked.

"Woah are you my stalker?" Jessica asked shockingly the brunette.

"NO." Tiffany whined and pouts her lips.

"Hahaha i'm just kidding Tiff."

"Tiff?"

"You don't like it? I shouldn't c..."

"No! I love it!"

"You're so loud." Jessica closed her ears.

"Geez! Whatever Jessi." Tiffany glares at her.

"Call me by a nickname already? Are we bestfriend?" Jessica teased the girl.

Tiffany gets up from the sit and walk away from Jessica. The blonde immediately hold Tiffany wrist.

"I'm sorry okay and about that i'm just you know kidding." Jessica scratch her nape.

"It's okay Jessi." Tiffany said.

"Give me your phone number and we could contact each other or meet up like hang out?" Jessica asked with a sheepishly.

Tiffany just nodded and give her number to Jessica.

"I need to go home now." Tiffany said.

"Oh! Should i send you?" Jessica asked.

"My driver is here so no need to. Bye Jessi!" Tiffany waved at her.

After that day,they always met up at the same place.Until one day,Jessica asked Tiffany out.

"Tiffie ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Can you umm.."

"What is it Jessi?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?

"J-Jessi.."

"Can you?"

"Of course!"

"YES! I got a girl!"

"Stop jumping like a kid Jessi."

"Let me be hahaha i'm so happy."

"Jessi.."

"Yes Tiff?"

"Let's crave our names on this tree."

"Okay!"

Jessica love Tiffany
Forever and ever
2005/09/23

END flashback

"I missed those times and we're still a teenager." Tiffany said while looking at their names on the tree.

"Tiff..." Jessica knelt down infront of her.

"J-Jessi..."

"Will you marry me?"

Tiffany is already crying.

"I do." Tiffany said and hugged Jessica.

"Let me." Jessica put the ring on Tiffany finger."Let's go home now." Jessica said and Tiffany frowning because her soon to be husband didn't kiss her.

At home

Jessica pushed Tiffany to the wall and kissed her passionately.Tiffany was shocked at first but after a few seconds she kissed Jessica back. The blonde bite the brunette lips make Tiffany moan and Jessica entered her tounge in Tiffany mouth. She hugged Tiffany waist and they keep sucking into each other tounge.

"Let's continue this in our room." Jessica smirked at Tiffany request. "Keep kissing me." Jessica said and brings Tiffany to their rooms. Tiffany legs wrapped tightly around Jessica waist. The blonde put her girl on the bed and she keep kissing,bitting and sucking her earlobe,jawline down to the neck while Tiffany keep moaning. Their clothes are scattered around and they both naked on the bed.

Jessica cupped her left breast and she sucking the other one. Tiffany keep moaning loudly. She played with Tiffany nipple. Jessica touched Tiffany womanhood.

"You're so wet baby." Jessica licks her finger to taste the juice.

Jessica part away Tiffany legs and staring at the girl. "Can i touch you?" Jessica asked with a lutful eyes. Tiffany nodded sheepishly. Jessica rubs her thumb on Tiffany clits then lick it make Tiffany moaned lightly.

She thrust her one finger into Tiffany hole and the other one. She looked at Tiffany face.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay and please moving in."

She move in and out slowly and after a few seconds she fasten the pace. Tiffany move her hips too. The rooms filled of their moaning voices.

"God.. Jessi this is so good." Tiffany scratch Jessica back."Faster arghhhh Jessi." Tiffany keep moaning.

Jessica gave Tiffany a sloppy kisses on the lips.

"I'm cu-cumming." Tiffany said and Jessica fasten her pace after she feel Tiffany hole wrapping tightly around her finger.

"JESSI!!"

"TIFFANY!"

Jessica laid on top of Tiffany and they tried to catching their breath.

"I love you Tiff." Jessica kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Jessi." Tiffany said and Jessica cover their body with a blanket.

"I know its still afternoon but let just sleep i am so tired." Jessica said and took a deep breathe.

"I am the most tired." Tiffany snuggle into Jessica hugged.

They both fell into a dreamland.

TBC

This is my first time i wrote about smut hehehe bear with my english readers and sorry too cause keep you waiting for my update *bows* okay the next chapter is the final of this multi shot of mine and i will miss this story so much hahaha to those readers thank you so much for supporting my stories. Photo i used is not mine hehe credit to the owner hehe :)