Chap 3

Author's pov

Jessica and her youngest sister visited the kids in the orphanage house.The blonde girl couldn't stop smiling and she still looking at the hyper active kids in the playground while Krystal keep on talking with someone on her phone."Where's Irene?" Jessica keep on searching the girl."Come here kids! I have present for all of you." Krystal shouted make her eldest sister snapped out from her thought."Present!" They shouted make Jessica giggles."Narsha unnie,where's Irene?" Krystal asked."Under the tree at the backyard." Narsha unnie answered her and Krystal just nodding her head."I am going there." Jessica said and they just keep doing their things.Krystal and Narsha unnie gave all the kids in the orphanage house their present.The kids are so happy after got their present.

Taeyeon's house

"How's the meeting? Something bad happens to you?" Sunny asked."Is she or him do something bad thing to you?" Hyoyeon asked."Be patient girls.Nothing happens to me and everything's alright.She's a good girl." Tiffany replied."Who is your fiancee?" Taeyeon asked while hugging her dookoong."My fiancee is Jessica Jung." Tiffany said calmly."What?!" They all said."How is she?" Yuri asked after recovered from the shockness."She's okay but she looks so thin maybe because of me." Tiffany said sadly."Hey.. Don't say like that." Yoona hugged her Tiffany unnie."I think she have someone else already." Tiffany sighed."Someone else? Who?" Seohyun asked this time."Irene.. That's her name." Tiffany said and her face turn into red because of jealousy."Are you okay because you're face looks so red and are you sure about this? It is true that Irene is her new girlfriend now?" Taeyeon asked."I-i don't know." Tiffany murmured."Just ask her." Sooyoung said and still munching her snacks."No! She hate me." Tiffany said lowered her head."Stop talking about this.Let's doing something else and Sooyoung stop eating." Sunny said while hugging the eye smiling girl."Something pervert?" Taeyeon teased Sunny."No! ByunTae!" Sunny hitting her right on the head."This is my food." Sooyoung pouted and stop eating her snacks."Its hurts bunny-ah~" Taeyeon said and Sunny just ignored her."Movie marathon!" Yoona and Yuri shouted.

Backyard

"Joohyunnie~" Jessica call her."Unnie!!" Irene run to the blonde girl and hugged her."You miss me huh?" Jessica hugged her back."Of course!" Irene said still hugging the girl like a koala."Haha you're so cute." Jessica pinched both of her cheeks."Its hurts." Irene whined and pouting at Jessica."Mianhae~ Let go of me first." Jessica said tried to let Irene down but the younger girl keep hugging her so tightly."Irene~ stop hugging me please?" Jessica asked her softly like a mother do."Why i need to let you go?" Irene asked back sadly."Because i have something to give you that's why you should let me go first." Jessica replied while stroking the girl hair."Really?" She so excited to see what the older girl wanted to give her."This is for you.Happy children's day." Jessica give her a big teddy bear as her present."Thank you unnie!!" She said and kissed Jessica on the cheek."You're welcome baby girl." Jessica ruffled her hair and Irene slapped her hand.Jessica just laughed at the kid.

Irene still hugging the teddy bear and Jessica just observed the girl.Irene looks so sad and lonely.She just like Jessica,like to be alone and lost in her thought."Are you okay?" Jessica asked her."I am okay but i really miss my parents." Irene said with tearing eyes."Just let it all out and i will be here for you.Unnie always be here." Jessica hugged the girl and kissed her temple.After the blonde girl said like that,Irene keep crying until she feel so tired and she fall asleep in Jessica tight embrace.Jessica carried her like a bridal style to her room.She give a kissed on the girl forehead and left her.

Author's pov

"Where's Irene? She's with you right?" Krystal asked while wriggled her eyebrows."Yeah and now she sleeping in her room." Jessica replied her sister without any reaction."Narsha unnie,we need to go now because it's getting late." Krystal said smiling at Narsha unnie."Okay and please be careful on your way." Narsha said."Narsha unnie,Irene in her room and she fallen asleep after crying because she missed her parents so much." Jessica said and Krystal just look at the two girls."Ermm thanks Sica-ah.I'll see her later." Narsha said and bowed her head to Jessica and Krystal.They both waved at Narsha after get on the car.

"Unnie~" Krystal do her rare aegyo."Stop doing that!" Jessica getting pissed off because of her sister."What do you want this time?" Jessica asked not looking at Krystal."Where's my present?" Krystal asked while made a puppy eyes to Jessica."Present?" Jessica asked back and Krystal just nodded her head."She's so excited." Jessica thought and smirked at her sister."Little kid DDoodungie's present jjuk jjuk jjuk + big hug~~ it's an honor you know you rascal." Jessica laughing so hard after she said that.Krystal do her pokerface and soon joining her eldest sister.They laughed until they feel so tired."I miss your laugh unnie~" Krystal said again with her aegyo."Har.. Har.. Har.. Stop your aegyo Soojung." Jessica said annoyed.Krystal just giggles at her big sister."I love you unnie." Krystal said and poked her unnie right cheek."I love you too my Soojunggie." Jessica smiled to her sister." Are we incest?!" They shouted together and laughed again.

TBC