Chap 5

Author's pov

The past midnight,Jessica just arrived from her company and she saw her fiancee sleeping on the couch without a blanket.Tiffany's waiting for her and that make Jessica feel guilty.The eye smiling girl got shivering because of the coldness.She stroking her hair and whispered something to Tiffany that make the girl stirred from her sleep.

"I'm so sorry." She kissed her temple."Hey,you're back!" Tiffany said while rubbed her eyes."Tiff.." Jessica shedding her tears that make Tiffany shocked."What's wrong? What happens to you? Are you hurt?" She cupped Jessica face with her palms."Yes,i'm hurt." Jessica said still sobbing so hard."Where? We go to the hospital now." Tiffany said worried and panicked."No need to go to the hospital.I'm hurt because of you." Jessica said and hold Tiffany shoulders to calm her down."J-Jessie." Tiffany joined her fiancee crying."I'm so sorry because i always treat you so harsh without considered your feelings first.You're my fiancee but i treat you as a slave and my maid." Jessica closed her eyes but she still crying."Its hurts here.. In my heart when i always yelled at you." Jessica said again not looking at Tiffany."Shhh.. Stop crying Jessie-ah.I'm fine." She hugged the blonde girl."I'm sorry because i didn't took care of you when you're sick." Jessica hugged Tiffany back."Stop it Jessie! Let's forget about that." Tiffany said staring at Jessica swollen eyes.She wiped Jessica tears with her thumbs and give a smiled to the girl.

Jessica's pov

"I-i still love you." I confessed to her while staring deep into her eyes."Did i just confessed to her? Whatever ! I won't denied my feelings towards her anymore." I thought to myself."W-what? C-can you say that words again?" She asked me while stuttering."She seems shocked though." I thought to myself and smiled to her."I still love you Fany-ah and i still can't forget about you.Every moments we had before still on my minds.I love you,i love you so much." I said again and that's make her tearing."Jessie,i-i love you too and i'm sorry because of what i did to you in the pas.." I cutted her by kissed her on the lips.At first she was shocked at a sudden kisses but after a few second she kissed me back and we shared a passionately kiss.We poured everything what we feel on that kissed."Will you stay with me forever?" I asked her and this time i cupped her face."I will." She said and smiled to me."I love that smile and that smile is just for me." I thought to myself."Tiff,let's forget about the past okay?" I said to her and she just nodded her head to me."At this moment,i just think about you,me and us.Our future." I smiled to her and give a kissed on her forehead."Sweet talker as always." She hit me softly on my shoulder.I just laughed at her.

Tiffany's pov

"Have you eaten?" I asked her and she nodded her head."Jessie,Sunny wants us to have a breakfast in her restaurant tomorrow." I said still looking at her face."Sure!" She replied to me and hugged me."Aren't you busy tomorrow?" I asked her and she shook her head."I want to spend my time with my beautiful fiancee hehe.That's why i took a day off." She kissed my cheek after she said that."Baby~ let's sleep." She yawning and hugged me."Sleep with me tonight?" She said again with a pleading eyes."Piggyback me please?" I said with aegyo and she bend down infront of me."Hop on!" She said and after that she piggyback me to her room."I feel happy now." I thought to myself.

Author's pov

In the next morning,the brunette woke up first and she smiled at what she saw.Jessica face so closed to her and she give a kiss to the girl on a cheek."Wake up honey~" Tiffany tried to wake the girl up."Hmm five more minutes." The blonde girl murmured without open her eyes."I swear if you don't wake up right now i won't give you a kisses for a months." Jessica jolted up from her sleep and give a glares to the brunette.Tiffany just giggles at her fiancee fast reaction."Naughty girl~" Jessica start by tickling her Tiffany."Okay i'm sorry." Tiffany said while wiping her tears from the laughed."Let's showered together!" Jessica said excited."ByunSica!" Tiffany shouted make Jessica laughed at her."I go take a bathe now." Jessica run to the bathroom and Tiffany go to her room to take a bathe.

Sunny's restaurant

"Sica!!!" The other girls shouted at Jessica."What?" Jessica asked with a cold voice."I'm happy to see you again." Hyoyeon said and give a slight punched on the blonde shoulder."I'm happy too." Jessica replied and punched Hyoyeon back."You guys always like this." Taeyeon said."Are you jealous Taeng?" Hyoyeon teased the midget."NO! You're crazy!" Taeyeon said make them all laugh at her and the midget dragged Hyoyeon also Jessica to the toilet."Why are you so happy Fany-ah?" Sooyoung asked curious."Nothing Soo." Tiffany replied to the tall girl."She is happy because of Jessica hahaha." Yuri said and high five with Yoona."Haishh!" Tiffany got embarass by Yuri and Yoona.Jessica,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon got back from the toilet."What happens?" Taeyeon ask confused."W-we just got back together again last night." Tiffany shyly said and Jessica just smiled to her."Congratulations!" They all shouted make the other customer looking at them.Sunny bowed to the customers."Today's my treat!" Sunny announced and make Sooyoung so excited."Thanks Sunny unnie." Yoona said and Sunny just smiled to her.

"Long time no see you being sweet to her and finally my wished comes true.Take care of her Sica-ah." Jessica who hugging her fiancee at that time just give a smirked to Sunny."Okay Sunkyu." Jessica said and giggled with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung."What? Sunkyu?" Sunny shouted."The real name is Sunkyu haha." Sooyoung said and gave a thumbs up to Hyoyeon and Jessica."Jessica! Hyoyeon! Sooyoung! You guys are dead today!" Sunny said with a red face.Sooyoung choked out from her food."Let's run!!" Hyoyeon shouts and dragged the shikshin and ice princess away from Sunny."She's really mad." Sooyoung said afraid of Sunny."Come here! Don't run away from me!" Sunny said behind them.The other girls just laughed at them.Taeyeon trying to chased her wife from behind."They are still the same." Seohyun said and smiled to the scene.The scene reminds her of childhood time.Sunny unnie chased the three of them and Taeyeon unnie tried calm her down.She smile at the thought.

The five girls got exhausted from running."We are sorry Sunny-ah." The three of them said."Okay! Let's eat." Sunny said satisfied."Drink this honey." Tiffany gave Jessica a glass of water."Thanks babe." Jessica kissed her on the cheek." NO PDA!" Yuri said make Jessica grounded."Guys,sleep over at my house?" Sunny offered smiling to all of them."Yeah!!!" They got excited like a kids.

TBC

Wah!! My fingers are so hurt now hahaha 12222 words this is my first time. :)