Catch Up To Me Pt.1

Water dripped from the shower curtain as Alissa stepped out the shower. She sighed in a content state, her muscles feeling relaxed. She wrapped a large blue towel around her body, going straight for the bathroom door. She was kind of glad that she had the house to her self, Slim took Alexus to the movies. Even though she loved them both to death, she needed some time to her self.

She walked into her room with a grin as the scent of her soap filled her nostrils and her long hair dripped on the floor. Her phone vibrated and she walked over to it's place on her bed.

She had a message from Slim.

What you doing in that big ass house by yourself? Being nasty?

She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips. She types back with a smirk.

I just got out the shower.... What you think

She smiled while sending her reply. It didn't take long for him to text back.

Oh word? So you wet? Hmu

She laughed once again before texting back.

Watch the movie

She threw her phone back on the bed. Most of her body had air dried. She walked over to her dresser. Just as she was about to open it, her room light shut off by itself. She raised an eyebrow, looking around her room with suspicion.

"What the fuck?" She said to her self before going over to her room door. Peeking her head out the door, she saw the lights that she left on downstairs were still on. This made her even more confused. She stepped out of her room, about to place her foot on the first step, but she felt something hit her head so hard that she went collapsing on the floor.

She winced in pain, lifting a hand to touch the place where she had been hit. She wasn't bleeding but her vision was starting to get blurry. A cloth was suddenly covered over her mouth, and she tried to scream but they were muffled by the soft cloth. She felt her body relaxing.

Darkness took over her vision.

XXXXXXXX
"And then he jumped out of nowhere!" Alexus exclaimed in excitement as they walked towards the front door. Slim laughed.

"I know baby, I was there." He twisted the door knob, expecting it to be locked. His eyebrows raised in surprise when it opened.

"Hm." He shrugged, letting Alexus walk in and then him self.

"Aye baby! We back!" He shouted. He didn't get a response, making him raise an eyebrow. Alexus walked into the living room, going to sit on the couch. Slim walked up the stairs, taking them two by two. When he got to the top, he stepped on a blue towel that was on the floor. Picking it up, he stared at it before looking at he bedroom door.

There, sat a note taped to her door. He snatched it off, his blood boiling as he read that words spelled out with letters from magazines.

Come get her. Pun intended
XXXXXXXXX
Her eyes stung as she opened them. She had been crying all night, and could only hope that Slim would find her. Surprisingly, she wasn't naked like she thought she'd be. Her small body was in a large t shirt while he limbs were being held down by thick rope. She didn't try o restrain her self. There was a Tv in front of her, perfectly angled for her view.

It turned on by itself, startling her. She looked at the screen, seeing her self when she was unconscious. Hands that belonged to a female touched all over her body. Their disgusting hand ran between the valley of her breast, before going down to her privacy area.

Her stomach turned, and she hurriedly looked away from the screen. She felt as if she was going to throw up. Stupidly, she glanced at the screen almost screening in horror when she saw the long fingers entering her box. Tears escaped before she even registered them.

"Oh my god." She whispered to her self in disbelief. She was definitely going to be sick. It was dark everywhere, except for the light that the television produced. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she looked around for something-anything- that could get her out of these ropes.

XXXXXXXXX
"I already told you everything I know, now get yo' fat ass up and go find her!" Slim yelled at the ditsy white cop. The officer blinked a couple of times before sighing.

"We'll keep in t-"

"Yeah ok, fuck outta my house-bitch." The officer left without another word. Slim was so irritated and aggravated. He had to stay up all night, rocking Alexus back and forth while she cried. She asked him over and over again where her mommy was, and he couldn't answer, which made him even more rude and impatient.

"Damn I need to find my baby."